Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Guys please help medical condition

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

bhairox is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 1.09 gb DL: 10.30 gb Ratio: 0.11
Guys please help medical condition

I fell down from great height and stood straight after fall which gave jerk upwards my body. Due to that i suffered hairline fracture in tailbone and l1 l2 acute compression fracture in spine. Its been 5 months. I feel i will never be normal again and can never do activities which require my body to bend. It's getting depressing now thinking i can never enjoy my life and i am just 27. Anyone here who suffered this kind of fracture or anyone knows something about this?

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

premraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 125.11 mb DL: 25.09 mb Ratio: 4.99
you could try with (though with strong caution) a good accupressurist.
i have seen some people getting releif. but an expert is very neccessary
for u to get releif. but think properly and decide

Last edited by premraja : 4 Weeks Ago at 12:20 PM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by premraja View Post
you could try with (though with strong caution) a good accupressurist.
accupressurist or chiropractor?

-----------

OP: I hope you are going through physiotherapy as well. You need to do it along with your medication. In the end, see a chiropractor who would fix the alignment issues.

Right combination of food, exercise and rest will help you a lot.

Eat collagen rich food to help your body in strengthening tendons/ligaments/connective tissue. Exercise (or physiotherapy) will strengthen your core. All these things along with chiropractor's touch-ups will help your body in repairing the damage.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Hey guys thanks a lot for replies.. means a lot to me.. i am bit relieved now. Yea docs had suggested me physiotherapy exercises which i have ignored.. i will start doing them.. just that when you have so big life ahead and so many dreams you get worried.. after the incident i took bed rest of just 1 month 1 week.. i feel should have rested for 2 months.. moreover immediately i joined a new job where i sit for 9 hours(not continuously).. should i quit job and take more rest? Its been 4 months almost into the job..

Old 4 Weeks Ago

And what worries me the most is people are saying that it's lifelong and gets worse as i grow older

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Yes, take rest from the job at this moment. If you aren't healed completely, things will become worse later in life. Untreated injuries to shoulders, knees and spine hurt for lifetime. You are young and have better chances of recovery. Don't lose this time.

Rest + exercise + food

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Hey thanks buddy for the input.. i don't think i can take tine out of my job.. hardly they will give me half a month leave.. i can bear pain but in old age i don't want to get in condition where I take 15mins just to sit and stand..my cousin said it happened to someone he knows