Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > PicCrazy / pzy - Facebook import function

Old 4 Weeks Ago

fist11 is beginning to get noticed
PicCrazy / pzy - Facebook import function

Wish picscrazy would import images from facebook urls directly.

It should let us upload a text file with multiple image links and automatically make a copy on pzy servers.
Once that's done, it can give us the image list.

That way when we post an image on xossip, we post 2 links.. the facebook one (which will expire in 2-4 months) and the piccrazy/pzy link which will keep the link alive.

Last edited by fist11 : 4 Weeks Ago at 12:38 AM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by fist11 View Post
Wish picscrazy would import images from facebook urls directly.

It should let us upload a text file with multiple image links and automatically make a copy on pzy servers.
Once that's done, it can give us the image list.

That way when we post an image on xossip, we post 2 links.. the facebook one (which will expire in 2-4 months) and the piccrazy/pzy link which will keep the link alive.
Use the transload feature.

Copy the fb url & paste it in the textbox of pzy transload page. At a time you can upload 100 images.

The only thing that you have to do is to remove the 's' from 'https' from the fb image url.

You can follow this to upload pics to pzy from any sites.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Girls Please Eat Aloo Parantha
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.97 gb DL: 26.31 gb Ratio: 0.42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Use the transload feature.

Copy the fb url & paste it in the textbox of pzy transload page. At a time you can upload 100 images.

The only thing that you have to do is to remove the 's' from 'https' from the fb image url.

You can follow this to upload pics to pzy from any sites.
Can u ask godpa to do some coding which can auto remove 's' from https during transload ?

This is the same problem started in fileaflash too.

We always have to remove 's' while remote uploading.

And it becomes hell boring when it comes to edit multiple URLs
Regards - axba
Read Best Story of this world -
Chheen lunga tujhe ~ छीन लूँगा तुझे In Hindi Roman/Devnagari both

Last edited by axba : 4 Weeks Ago at 11:47 AM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
And it becomes hell boring when it comes to edit multiple URLs
Use notepad's replace option.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Girls Please Eat Aloo Parantha
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.97 gb DL: 26.31 gb Ratio: 0.42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Use notepad's replace option.
Thats what i alway do. But if coding is done then i dont need to use notepad too.
Regards - axba
Read Best Story of this world -
Chheen lunga tujhe ~ छीन लूँगा तुझे In Hindi Roman/Devnagari both

Last edited by axba : 4 Weeks Ago at 11:12 PM.