Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > mods who the hell are u ?u think

Closed Thread

Old 18th June 2017
Banned

hurricanez is beginning to get noticed
mods who the hell are u ?u think

mods who the hell are u ?why the hell did u remove my post as a word of caution in a specific thread nott onnn mods .u are here to help people why the hell did u guys remove my posts it was a word of caution to my fellow guys why did u remove my posts without my permission who gave u authority to remove my posts?
no onnn i need a specific explanation to my question iam not going to spare u all without proper explanation ???????????

Last edited by hurricanez : 18th June 2017 at 11:56 AM.

Old 18th June 2017

Hot Aunties On Road is an unknown quantity at this point
Little boy.. Had u read Terms and conditions ?.. They had already said. they have Right to remove any of ur post.. First Read all that and then blame them..

Old 18th June 2017
Ultramod
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.32 gb DL: 3.65 gb Ratio: 3.37
First off, we aren't blind, use normal fonts.

Secondly, your post was unnecessary. Do not chastise other posters for what they post and scare them for no good reason.

Old 18th June 2017
Banned

hurricanez is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukhiatma View Post
First off, we aren't blind, use normal fonts.

Secondly, your post was unnecessary. Do not chastise other posters for what they post and scare them for no good reason.
who told no good reason i making them alert.do u understand ??????????????:mad2:

Old 18th June 2017
Ultramod
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.32 gb DL: 3.65 gb Ratio: 3.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanez View Post
who told no good reason i making them alert.do u understand ??????????????:mad2:
You are discouraging them from posting. That just isn't allowed.

Thread Closed.

Closed Thread