Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Me and my Wife Fantasy

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th August 2010
LIKEMINDED FRIEND

saibalmaitra is hunted by the papparazisaibalmaitra is hunted by the papparazisaibalmaitra is hunted by the papparazisaibalmaitra is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 18.17 gb DL: 3.83 gb Ratio: 4.75
THANKS FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE.
Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

Old 19th August 2010
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
we had a nice spicy night travel in a train..

will share u the experience soon

Old 19th August 2010

bang333 is beginning to get noticed
Thalaiva, quicka update pannunga pls...
ungaloda experience ellame supera irruku! I wish i was there in all the places to pleasure those moments
Also, i guess many are eagerly awaiting to know about ur episode with the tailor, including me antha tailor, size measure panra saakula, boobsa nalla amukkirupane! naan mattum antha tailora irunthiruntha... pls update that too

Old 20th August 2010
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Yes we had a nice time in that train journey also, but coming to the trailor episode, sorry to say that nothing nice happened, that trailor was very professional, and just taken measurements, but my wife was in her tight chudi and with a pointing bra inside so that he boobs looks sharper,

but nothing great happend,

any way next time i will try with some other trailor..

Old 20th August 2010
Indian Aunty Lover
Visit my website

mr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to mr.boob Send a message via Yahoo to mr.boob
++25 CPL

nice fantasy try to post trian bro

we are waiting for that

post more fantasy

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Old 20th August 2010
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.boob View Post
++25 CPL

nice fantasy try to post trian bro

we are waiting for that

post more fantasy

all these are not fantasy thoughts and stories but real things...

Old 20th August 2010

prakash1965 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 434.67 mb DL: 415.52 mb Ratio: 1.05
i am the great watcher like this things.when ever i seen like this i start masterbate

Old 20th August 2010
Custom title

hai train experience.

this was our return journey and we were booked in normal sleeper class only, and it was a night journey , train starts at 5.30 evening and we will reach our place at 5.00 moring next morning

AT the beginning it was crowded and we thought that it is going to be a boring travel..

by 9 the compartment become calm and there left only 2 guys and a young girl and her father and we two.

but i find that that man in her middle 40;s had a eye on my wife, she was wearing a jeans and a short top chudi with a long cut and you can see the waist line when he strethces,

so i signalled my wife about that man looking at her, and ask her to start teasing him,
so as pretending to take the lugage from top my wife couple of times stand up and take the luggage from top and at that time she was stading in front of the old man and he was seeing her waist line ..

and in pretext of adjusting the dresses my wife shows her tight sharp boobs

and we hav 2 lower breaths and he was taken the middle breath and my wife took the oppsite breath of him so that he get a nice view. and in that dim light he can see my wife and she was enjoying the cirves and boobs of my wife.

and after setting the breaths all went to sleep, but me and wife sit in the seat, as u know u can seat only in a bend position when the middle breath is put, so she was sitting just opposite side of that mans bed and in that bend pos from top he can see that starting line of my wifes large boobs,

i signalled my wife to tease more , again in the pretext of adjusting the dress she shows more of her boobs..

and just before going to bed he went to toilet and i ask my wife to follow him and they met near the toilet , but he was not courage to do any thing just had a staring look at my wife assets, and wife also didnt do any thing, let my wife told that he dont want to take the intiative.

So after seducing him like that i become horny and i also join my wife in her bed and knowing that old man will be watching we played each other ,

i played with her boobs and she played with mine over the dress,

but once i tried to pull her dress up and make her belly area open and kissed there, and showed her nice navel and i put my hand inside the pant and played with her pussy and also put myhand under her top to play with her boobs...

Hope u liked this incident and request your comments and suggetions for our future trips

Old 21st August 2010
Custom title

no body seems to be interest in my updates so stopping this

Old 22nd August 2010

stallion4earth is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by salemcouple2005 View Post
hai train experience.

this was our return journey and we were booked in normal sleeper class only, and it was a night journey , train starts at 5.30 evening and we will reach our place at 5.00 moring next morning

AT the beginning it was crowded and we thought that it is going to be a boring travel..

by 9 the compartment become calm and there left only 2 guys and a young girl and her father and we two.

but i find that that man in her middle 40;s had a eye on my wife, she was wearing a jeans and a short top chudi with a long cut and you can see the waist line when he strethces,

so i signalled my wife about that man looking at her, and ask her to start teasing him,
so as pretending to take the lugage from top my wife couple of times stand up and take the luggage from top and at that time she was stading in front of the old man and he was seeing her waist line ..

and in pretext of adjusting the dresses my wife shows her tight sharp boobs

and we hav 2 lower breaths and he was taken the middle breath and my wife took the oppsite breath of him so that he get a nice view. and in that dim light he can see my wife and she was enjoying the cirves and boobs of my wife.

and after setting the breaths all went to sleep, but me and wife sit in the seat, as u know u can seat only in a bend position when the middle breath is put, so she was sitting just opposite side of that mans bed and in that bend pos from top he can see that starting line of my wifes large boobs,

i signalled my wife to tease more , again in the pretext of adjusting the dress she shows more of her boobs..

and just before going to bed he went to toilet and i ask my wife to follow him and they met near the toilet , but he was not courage to do any thing just had a staring look at my wife assets, and wife also didnt do any thing, let my wife told that he dont want to take the intiative.

So after seducing him like that i become horny and i also join my wife in her bed and knowing that old man will be watching we played each other ,

i played with her boobs and she played with mine over the dress,

but once i tried to pull her dress up and make her belly area open and kissed there, and showed her nice navel and i put my hand inside the pant and played with her pussy and also put myhand under her top to play with her boobs...

Hope u liked this incident and request your comments and suggetions for our future trips
i never knew that people in tamilnadu will be that much open. hats off to you and your wife who are living their lives on their own terms. i hope some people are really open like you in chennai also.
BTW have you ever thought to step up a little bit? you know what i mean [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls