Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Me and my Wife Fantasy

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th August 2010
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCrazyBoy View Post
amazing.

thks crazy boy

Old 4th August 2010
Indian Aunty Lover
Visit my website

mr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to mr.boob Send a message via Yahoo to mr.boob
Quote:
Originally Posted by salemcouple2005 View Post
yesterday 's experiencee..

late evening we went out for some roaming in our twowheeler..

she was in her white bootom and a short chudidar, as usual no dupattaa
and she was looking hot in that yellow top, with her sharp boobs safely in her bra

we roam round in some shoping complex, some small shops , ride in bike in some busy roads.

while riding she was hugging me tight in the bike,

but nothing exiting happend..

so we planned to do some thing differenm instead of going to any reastaurant or hotells for dinenr we selected a road side shop for that.

normally crowded with only males, and we stopped there and my hot wife was the only lady customer all standing surrounding the shop.

men all age group was there and we casually ordered our foods and stand in middle of that crown and had our food.

i see many mens raping my wife with there eyes itself..
and many passeres by stop in shop i think they stopped only to get a show of my wife
and last while putting the late down wife bend a lttle more only 3 people wre fortunate to see that show and they have a nice view of my wifes boobs in side the bra, but all people enjoyed the boobs and her strucutred in the hot outfit
++25 nice more we need

can u post u r wife booob

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Old 4th August 2010
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.boob View Post
++25 nice more we need

can u post u r wife booob

thks and sure i will one day post that

Old 4th August 2010

Sudhakar69 is beginning to get noticed
Really I have to thank you sir. On compelling and showing your thread to my wife, she has now opened up a little and asked time to change. Sooner she will also be a good teaser.

Old 5th August 2010
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudhakar69 View Post
Really I have to thank you sir. On compelling and showing your thread to my wife, she has now opened up a little and asked time to change. Sooner she will also be a good teaser.

wow that is great..

just keep posting the changes...

have a great time...

Old 5th August 2010
Custom title

We are planning for a small trip next week and mode of transport is train,

its a night journey, and one way i have booked ticket in normal sleeper and return will be in non ac first class.

request your tips and ideas to make the trip spicy

Old 6th August 2010
Custom title

waiting for tips and comments

Old 11th August 2010
LIKEMINDED FRIEND

saibalmaitra is hunted by the papparazisaibalmaitra is hunted by the papparazisaibalmaitra is hunted by the papparazisaibalmaitra is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 18.17 gb DL: 3.83 gb Ratio: 4.75
BUT, WHAT ABOUT THE TAILOR THERAPY? HAVE YOU TRIED YET?

Old 16th August 2010
Custom title

sorry to all for delay,

We are now in the middle of a trip, which i told earlier.
We have our onward journey in train. and had a nice some moments.
It was a night journey started at 8.30 night and reached the destination at 6 o clock.

We had our berthes as side lower and upper. and nothing was happening at the beginning we were sitting together in lower berth, and talking and she was in her chudidar not too exposive but was looking hot and sexy in her outfit.

and we were surrounded by not too much interesting people some middle aged men and women , so we were hoping to have a bad and boring trip, as she was not able to find any body to make hot,

So we went to sleepm but in early hourse of next day say after 4. 30 i had a disturbed sleep and she also climb down to pass urine, and came back

I ask her to sit in lower berthnear me
I understand that all people in the opposite berth are in sound sleep, so i started to play with her fondling her breasts etc and we were sure that no body was watcing but that was our sadest feeling also.

After some time i found some movements in the top birth of the next session of the boggy, and i noticed one old man there may not be fully sleeping and he can see us from that position.

I was sure that in dark he may not be able to see any thing clear but will be able to make out that some thing is happening , that feeling made us more hot,

she started to play with my dick over the pants and i started to put my hands inslide her chudidar from the above and started to play with it.

after about 10 -15 min he climed down and i said to my wife that he will sure come to our side to check so dont change the pos and i kept my hand inside the chudi itself over her breast and partially u cann see the buldge of her breast in open,

he climbed down and just went passed us and turn back to see us, and he just walked here and there twice to see that bulge and we without noticing him continued our play.

after some time he went back to his berth and sure would not have slept for rest of the journey

I continued to play with my hot wife in that pos and parltially take her breast out and sucked (it was difficult but we did it for some time).

In the morning his station was one station before us. so before getting down his eyes was only my wife, at that time only i noticed that he was an old man in her 50 s .

So it was a nice experience for me.

Pl post your comments and tips for our return jouirney which will be on wednesday..
sure i will tell u abt that on thursday,,

Old 16th August 2010
Custom title

KBR1970 has received several accoladesKBR1970 has received several accoladesKBR1970 has received several accoladesKBR1970 has received several accolades
Good update with nice teasing style. Thanks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls