Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Dirty Sexual Secrets

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th May 2009
Motsuc Resu Eltit
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
shapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to shapelover Send a message via AIM to shapelover Send a message via MSN to shapelover Send a message via Yahoo to shapelover Send a message via Skype™ to shapelover
UL: 23.33 mb DL: 69.37 mb Ratio: 0.34
*Edited*

Last edited by shapelover : 19th August 2009 at 02:50 PM.

Old 13th May 2009

curious123 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 2.11 mb DL: 39.60 mb Ratio: 0.05
hey tell us more abt the i -spy game and your experiences..

Old 13th May 2009

curious123 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 2.11 mb DL: 39.60 mb Ratio: 0.05
i remember when i ws in my middle school in class 6, i studies in a co-education school....
Describing sexual activity with underage characters is not allowed here. Edited the ages now. Hope you take care in future...

Regards,
Sexpeare002

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:06 AM.

Old 13th May 2009
BE DESI, FUCK DESI, ENJOY DESI
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
UL: 149.58 mb DL: 811.69 mb Ratio: 0.18
Quote:
Originally Posted by curious123 View Post
GOOD OLD SCHOOL DAYS. WHEN THE BOOBS WERE TIGHT AND CUNTS WERE UNFUCKED

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:06 AM.

Old 13th May 2009
Fun Times for All
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
Lumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps database
When i was in 10 class i used to do muth looking at renu aunty giving water in ground floor garden. one day she saw me peeking with strange face as i was shaking cock. When i look i see her watching my window. i got scared that now she will tell parents. but nothing happen
1 day when i come from school she standing at door. She call me and ask what i do. I said nothing and sorry also. she then ask me angrily to come in house and i went in with tears in eyes and said aunty it will never happen again. Sorry please sorry. She then say sirf chup ke karta hai ke mard hai aur saamne bhi karega. I was taken aback when she say want to see boobs. I said yes.
she open her blouse and black bra and show me her big sexy boobs. then she said now take out and shake. I did that took dick out and started shaking. she bend down and touched my dick and i came immediatly due to excitement. she laugh and say so quickly. I said no aunty first time seeing boobs so happen fast. she gave me tissue to clean up and said come tomorow if want more

Old 13th May 2009

popye0007 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 169.04 gb DL: 113.92 gb Ratio: 1.48
kkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited by popye0007 : 13th May 2009 at 11:59 PM.

Old 13th May 2009

popye0007 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 169.04 gb DL: 113.92 gb Ratio: 1.48
cc

Last edited by popye0007 : 14th May 2009 at 12:00 AM.

Old 13th May 2009
BOOBS is the secret of energy

crash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universe
UL: 2.68 gb DL: 12.89 gb Ratio: 0.21
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxRox View Post
true true,its one thing to go on panty raids and peep missions when you're 11,but its a totally different story when you're older,damn this guy has guts lol
I normal stalk the balconies late in the evening and keep the panty spots in my mind. Then I get up early morning and pull away the panties for my collection. I have 8 such panties of my three neighbour women in my stock. In one case I can tell for more sure than the husband that his wife's gaand has grown how much in last one & half year.

Once I took off a panty and then brought it home. It wasn't quite new (i mean not less used, it had some yellow stains.) I shagged in it and with my cum threw it back on the drying line. The next day it wasn't there and next to next it was again drying. The female had carried my cum very near to her pussy. Had it been a moist day, may be one of my boys would have made it to her womb ?

Old 13th May 2009
BOOBS is the secret of energy

crash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universe
UL: 2.68 gb DL: 12.89 gb Ratio: 0.21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumbalund View Post
When i was in 10 class i used to do muth looking at renu aunty giving water in ground floor garden. one day she saw me peeking with strange face as i was shaking cock. When i look i see her watching my window. i got scared that now she will tell parents. but nothing happen
1 day when i come from school she standing at door. She call me and ask what i do. I said nothing and sorry also. she then ask me angrily to come in house and i went in with tears in eyes and said aunty it will never happen again. Sorry please sorry. She then say sirf chup ke karta hai ke mard hai aur saamne bhi karega. I was taken aback when she say want to see boobs. I said yes.
she open her blouse and black bra and show me her big sexy boobs. then she said now take out and shake. I did that took dick out and started shaking. she bend down and touched my dick and i came immediatly due to excitement. she laugh and say so quickly. I said no aunty first time seeing boobs so happen fast. she gave me tissue to clean up and said come tomorow if want more

Renu aunty ko choda ki nahin, saalee khulee dawat de rahee thee tumhe !!!

Old 13th May 2009
BE DESI, FUCK DESI, ENJOY DESI
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
UL: 149.58 mb DL: 811.69 mb Ratio: 0.18
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash2001 View Post
Renu aunty ko choda ki nahin, saalee khulee dawat de rahee thee tumhe !!!

YA MAN TELL US WHAT HAPPENED WITH HER NEXT

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls