Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > MAXIMUM mutual enjoyment in bus/ public place or transport

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

View Poll Results: Select the MAXIMUM liberty taken by you.
Come on, they are like our sisters 338 7.61%
I would have, but it could have backfired so i did not 344 7.74%
Stand by the ladies seat and enjoy downblouse and panty peeks. 815 18.34%
I passively wait for some boobs brushes against my elbows. 737 16.59%
Went out and brushed my elbows against the charm. 360 8.10%
Went out and tried rubbing/ graping the charms with my hands. 417 9.39%
Successfully grabbed the charms and enjoyed my ride. 648 14.58%
Put my hands inside her clothes. 596 13.41%
Share your INTERESTING exp in thread and win reps 188 4.23%
Voters: 4443. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th December 2008
25 yrs of fucking Desi Pussies

sanjchou80 is a pillar of our communitysanjchou80 is a pillar of our communitysanjchou80 is a pillar of our community
UL: 2.13 gb DL: 3.11 gb Ratio: 0.69
I once had a chance to go to Latur from Nagpur by bus with my cousin sis who was then just abt 18, and I finger fucked her many times sitting in the bus' from right side's seats. She too sucked my cock and I ejaculated in her mouth. All this was done under a shawl as it was the month of October, a little cold at night, in 2006. Her name is Swati.

Old 26th December 2008
Avoid rape - say yes
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
jhilke has hacked the reps databasejhilke has hacked the reps databasejhilke has hacked the reps databasejhilke has hacked the reps databasejhilke has hacked the reps databasejhilke has hacked the reps databasejhilke has hacked the reps databasejhilke has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to jhilke
UL: 89.96 gb DL: 44.83 gb Ratio: 2.01
voted

Old 26th December 2008
Avoid rape - say yes
jhilke has hacked the reps databasejhilke has hacked the reps databasejhilke has hacked the reps databasejhilke has hacked the reps databasejhilke has hacked the reps databasejhilke has hacked the reps databasejhilke has hacked the reps databasejhilke has hacked the reps database
Experience of softness from outside her tops.

Old 28th December 2008
Visit my page
Visit my website

indianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
This happened when i was travelling in mumbai local train... I was in a second class compartment... there was couple standing there and the guy was very much protecting her.

When bandra station was getting closer they started moving toward the door.. the guy was ahead and the girl was standing behind him... then i took chance... i went so close and stood touching her... my dick start getting hard as it was feeling her ass... she was not objecting first.
When i started pressing harder she turned and looked at me... i didnt know what to do anybody seen my face at that moment would have smiled... but still she didnt say anything and turned back...

now i dont know from where i got the courage... i adjusted and placed my dick in her gaand cut... i pressed as hard as possible... then the station arrived... as shown as the crowd started moving... i caught her hip and holding it hard till i got down.. then moved a bit far from them after getting down...
she turned around looked for me... i dont know whether she told this to her bf

Old 29th December 2008
Masala is the way u look at it
masala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to masala_man
UL: 4.36 mb DL: 138.48 mb Ratio: 0.03
this was at one of the exhibitions.. very much crowd..

a couple came and stood beside me.. watching a quiz competition on at the stage.. it was 7 pm.. fading evening light of novembers.. taking advantage of the crowd, i reached to the girl from the side.. she was wearing white top and grey skirt upto her knees..

I bent a lil.. and just accidently pressed her from the side.. she looked at me.. our eyes met but her man did not notice it.. she did not move away from me..

i bent a lil and this time with courage placed my hand on her skin.. just above her knees.. she did not respond.. rather pretended to be deep in the quiz..

i raised my hand and massaged lower thighs.. my arms pressing her buttocks..

No more.. but.. i stole her from her friend for a moment..

Old 3rd January 2009
Custom title

anand_raje has received several accoladesanand_raje has received several accoladesanand_raje has received several accoladesanand_raje has received several accoladesanand_raje has received several accolades
UL: 0.00 b DL: 176.00 kb Ratio: 0.00
Stand by the ladies seat and enjoy downblouse and panty peeks.

Old 3rd January 2009

prroy is beginning to get noticed
This is an interesting discussion and I have stuff to contribute in here. My experience is based on a daily travel for close to 4 years in bus no 521 ( vashi
to Dadar) and 523 (vashi to powai) in Mumbai.

Few rules that I framed for myself for such encounters

1 - you like it or not, its the lady which calls the shots and chooses you and not the other way around.She can if she wants, throw a wet towel on your attempts and raise alarm. She will choose if she wants such an experience or not. She will also selctively choose her position where she will stand. secondly, no matter how much she wants, she is not there to have her ass fingered or he tits fondled. most women dislike it when it is forced on to them that too by strangers

2- however, it is true that women are looking for such encounters. Best way to find out is to give an accidental brush to her hand or her upper back to see how she reacts. While many will move away, there will be some which will pretend as if they did not notice at all. These are the ones to go in for. Also, chivalry counts over her. Being good by saying a sorry to an accidental brush actually helps.

3- third important thing to know is that these ladies are not looking for a tit fondling, ass grabing experience at all. for them, even elbow jerks are enough to make them wet inside. the rest they want in the peace of home as they fantasize about you while their husband screw them or they finger themselves thinking about you.

4- my experience says that the lady will make it very eveident quickly. in my case, this girl who was sitting on a non window seat while I was standing besides her... pretended to be asleep and conveniently kept striking her head to my hand which was placed on the rod above her head rest. another ways of indicating will be a hand or an elbow brush. Believe me , even for you this is a dick raising experience and you do not have to wait to catch hold of an ass to cumm.

5- observation without being very obvious is the key. keep observing and look her in the eye if she does, smile and expect a reciprocation.

6 - LASTLY, beleive it or not , but there seem to be certain body languages through which ladies will make it evident that they are game for it. Talking from
my experience again, most of these ladies will tap their fingers on the rods/ bars of the bus pretending that they are listing music. While you may discount this hypothesis, it seem to have worked 100% of the time for me.

No, I have never grabbed an ass or fondled a tit in the bus. but my encounters have been very subtle that ensures that even if she gave in to the pleasure , she doesnt feel embarrassed about boarding the same bus tommorrow.

It has been 3 years since I have left Mumbai and have relocated, moved ahead in my life and career, got married, do not anymore travel in public transport but even now I masterbate thinking of those encounters.

signing off.

Old 4th January 2009

hotsafeena is beginning to get noticed
UL: 329.19 mb DL: 1.32 gb Ratio: 0.24
88888888888888dddddddddddd

Last edited by hotsafeena : 7th January 2009 at 05:22 PM.

Old 5th January 2009
Avoid rape - say yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsafeena View Post
Once me and my mom were traveling in a bus from mumbai to pune.we had a day night journey. the bus was almost full but there were a few vacant seats.
it was getting late at night and mom was really tired till then due to the journey.so she shifted mo to some nearby vacant seat so that she can lye down on the 3 seats and sleep.
she was wearing a tight top and a long skirt so she changed and wore a shirt ontop of the skirt nd underneath the shirt she wore a mens vest... she kept her head towards the window and kept her feet on the seat.
soon she folded her legs and without realizing showed her yellow panty to the passangers.she straightened her legs and slept soon even i got busy in looking outside, after an hour i went near her seat to get my bag and saw tht her skirt was raised till her thigh and her pussy hair were visible thru her panty one of her leg was on the seat and the other was on the ground.. also her top buttons were open giving a clear view of her nipples. tht was the best journey i had as my mom was almost naked infront of atleast 20 ppl

Old 19th January 2009

makkande is beginning to get noticed
i have always had the best of secret presses, feels and fingers in kerala/tamilnadu/karnatka buses, calcutta trams, mumbai buses and trains, all temples. the latest was yessterday. my wife was sitting to my right and an 18 something was sitting to my left. my left thigh was on hers and after some time she shifted position to press her 30b cup sized boobs on my left elbow. as you know when u pray you keep your palms together and the elbow juts out and thi smakes a convenient tool for boob press.

then when all proceeded to enter the inner sanctum of the temple she was just ahead of me giving me her ass for my dick. after a while she put her hand behind and felt my cock. God gave blessing to us all and we came home at night

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls