Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > MAXIMUM mutual enjoyment in bus/ public place or transport

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

View Poll Results: Select the MAXIMUM liberty taken by you.
Come on, they are like our sisters 334 7.55%
I would have, but it could have backfired so i did not 344 7.78%
Stand by the ladies seat and enjoy downblouse and panty peeks. 810 18.31%
I passively wait for some boobs brushes against my elbows. 734 16.60%
Went out and brushed my elbows against the charm. 357 8.07%
Went out and tried rubbing/ graping the charms with my hands. 417 9.43%
Successfully grabbed the charms and enjoyed my ride. 646 14.61%
Put my hands inside her clothes. 593 13.41%
Share your INTERESTING exp in thread and win reps 188 4.25%
Voters: 4423. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Days Ago
Custom title

duttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo.king View Post
hey guyz n girlz....as we all enjoy gropings n similar erotic stuff....but it feels bad...wen it is done forcefully...its nt lyk im bringin it up now after seeing the news of banlore new year molestations...guyz its not d first...neither its last coz it takes time for people to leave the bad activities...as im a banglorean...i felt really ashamed of what happnd dat day...n what happens almost everyday around the world...to all the women across the world...i apologise on behalf of all men...and i request all men to behave like REAL MEN...yes fun is a part of life...n irritating others...there is sm fun in that...but we hav to hold back some times...guyz we are supposed to protect our women...not feast on them...e1 women lyk to hav sex...i ask u all...to be the men whome our women dream of...not the one they fear...n ya...to all the gropers here...guyz enjoy groping..but onnce the lady feels uncomfortable please hold urself back...i know its hard to resist the attraction towards the female body....coz female bodies are made to attract men...and strength s given to men so that we can protect them from the one who tries to hurt them...i am a perv...ive groped a few women....wts done s done...i wish i cud ask dem apology....n girls here...i hope ur havin fun reading these erotic posts...if u are...den do reply n post....undestnding women s impossible...we try our best to make u happy...if ur happy dats enuf for us...i hope things around here change in a better way...
i fully agree with u and hope that groping is either with mutual interest/consent or just slight fun but not at all to the extent of irritation on part of either member...

Old 4 Days Ago
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by duttluka View Post
i fully agree with u and hope that groping is either with mutual interest/consent or just slight fun but not at all to the extent of irritation on part of either member...
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo.king View Post
hey guyz n girlz....as we all enjoy gropings n similar erotic stuff....but it feels bad...wen it is done forcefully...its nt lyk im bringin it up now after seeing the news of banlore new year molestations...guyz its not d first...neither its last coz it takes time for people to leave the bad activities...as im a banglorean...i felt really ashamed of what happnd dat day...n what happens almost everyday around the world...to all the women across the world...i apologise on behalf of all men...and i request all men to behave like REAL MEN...yes fun is a part of life...n irritating others...there is sm fun in that...but we hav to hold back some times...guyz we are supposed to protect our women...not feast on them...e1 women lyk to hav sex...i ask u all...to be the men whome our women dream of...not the one they fear...n ya...to all the gropers here...guyz enjoy groping..but onnce the lady feels uncomfortable please hold urself back...i know its hard to resist the attraction towards the female body....coz female bodies are made to attract men...and strength s given to men so that we can protect them from the one who tries to hurt them...i am a perv...ive groped a few women....wts done s done...i wish i cud ask dem apology....n girls here...i hope ur havin fun reading these erotic posts...if u are...den do reply n post....undestnding women s impossible...we try our best to make u happy...if ur happy dats enuf for us...i hope things around here change in a better way...

thanks leonardo for sharing your feelings.
we too agree for your feelings and ideology.
that is the reason we have made the title maximum mutual enjoyment ,if it is forced one or against will of the partner it is like sort of harassment or molestation.
b lore case is different they not only molested her even tried to lift her which is totally not at all tolerable by any sensible person.
we can proceed only if our prey or partner in fun is enjoying or expecting some fun from us.so we cant compare both cases

Old 3 Days Ago

boobsgroper is an unknown quantity at this point
incest whtsapp grp

I am interested. send me WhatsApp link. thank you

Old 2 Days Ago

aason has disabled reputations
Wonderful groping opportunity available in Mumbai interested gropers pm me to get details

Last edited by aason : 2 Days Ago at 10:25 PM.

Old 2 Days Ago

vaanicharles has many secret admirers
luv 2 watch some one pressing my wife bum from behind in front of me in crowded bus ...... T.Nagar .......

Old 1 Day Ago

Smartgroper is an unknown quantity at this point
cuckold an incest wa group

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivanarayan425 View Post
i want to start cuckload and incestgroup in whatsapp anyone interested
I am interested add me

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls