Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan commit suicide ?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th December 2016
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.25 gb DL: 132.18 gb Ratio: 0.26
Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan commit suicide ?

Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan commit suicide ?

Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan became the latest victim of allegedly false death rumours late on Sunday, months after the actor and her father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan and actor Katrina Kaif suffered a similar fate.

Reports claimed on Sunday that Aishwarya had taken an overdose of tranquillisers following constant ‘family quarrels’ over her steamy photo shoot with Ae Dil Hai Mushkil co-star Ranbir Kapoor. The reports added that her alleged suicide attempt and subsequent death was hushed up by the family.

The alleged hoax went viral on social media with blogs trending on the issue.

The rumours were only punctured when the 43-year-old star was spotted at a party thrown by celebrity designer Manish Malhotra late on Sunday. “I was with Aishwarya and Abhishek till 2am today (Monday) morning at designer Manish’s home. She looked radiant and happy, posing for photographs. A lot of guests complimented her for how stunning she looked in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and her husband seemed rather pleased about it,”a source told Hindustan Times.

Earlier, rumours spread that the Bachchan family summoned a doctor at their residence when they discovered Aishwarya’s alleged attempted suicide and death. To keep the matter hushed up, they allegedly did not take her Aishwarya to the hospital , the reports added.

According to another report, titled Outlook Pakistan, Aishwarya Rai blamed her rumoured “marital woes” for the alleged suicide. The website also quoted a physician who treated Aishwarya. The blog quoted the physician on the condition of anonymity as saying that on being saved, Aishwarya told him, “Let me die, it is better to die than living such pathetic life.”

Earlier, Bollywood actors Katrina Kaif, Amitabh Bachchan, Ayushmann Khuranna, Dilip Kumar, Honey Singh, Rajinikanth and Lata Mangeshkar have suffered rumours of similar death hoax online.

aishwarya

Old 6th December 2016
Mera Lund Sanwla, Hua Bawla
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.97 gb DL: 26.31 gb Ratio: 0.42
Who would suck those milky boobs if she die

Old 8th December 2016
the exbii official doc

deepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universe
UL: 8.42 gb DL: 8.61 gb Ratio: 0.98
Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
Who would suck those milky boobs if she die
ek shadi shuda aurat ke baare mein aise shabd kehte tumhe sharm nahi aayi.. no wonder these ladies commit suicide

Old 8th December 2016
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak.p View Post
ek shadi shuda aurat ke baare mein aise shabd kehte tumhe sharm nahi aayi.. no wonder these ladies commit suicide
Kaise shabd ?? Abhishek don't suck het boobs ?~

Old 8th December 2016
the exbii official doc

deepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universe
UL: 8.42 gb DL: 8.61 gb Ratio: 0.98
Quote:
Kaise shabd ?? Abhishek don't suck het boobs ?~
it is rumoured that even amitabh sucks her soft milky boobs, that she sucks her gardners cock and that her maid has a lesbian relation with her but should we be so insensitive that we discuss such rumours here in this foroum

Old 9th December 2016
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
ashwhoreya

Old 9th December 2016
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak.p View Post
it is rumoured that even amitabh sucks her soft milky boobs, that she sucks her gardners cock and that her maid has a lesbian relation with her but should we be so insensitive that we discuss such rumours here in this foroum
So what is not rumour ? That I suck her boobs ??

Old 9th December 2016
My Bird flies, why can't I
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
along with salty cunt

Quote:
So what is not rumour ? That I suck her boobs ??

Old 9th December 2016
Custom title

tatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.60 gb DL: 1.91 gb Ratio: 0.84
he was so cute

Old 9th December 2016
Custom title

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
Aishu bhabhi ne, ADHM movie mein Ranbeer se jeeyada close thukan li, ( Baby aardyaa toh Ranbeer ko hi apna baap bhi samzne lagi thii )
COz abhi baby, uss ko ek healthy male bachha nahin de paaya,...

Tau Jaya Kaamwaali choodel ne, Aishu bhabhi ko daanta, aur bechari giggly-bably ne suicide ki koshish kar li hoyegi...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls