Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Mumbai utterly disappoints.

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th December 2016

Reconnaissance is beginning to get noticed
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambernath View Post
People, especially women (both locals as well as many immigrant settlers of that city) are ugly. The food there doesn't taste good. The people's IQ is pretty average. People's body language is obnoxious.
Did you feel like this group? Asking this question because in Mumbai there are large numbers of Gujaratis and this group too was primarily concerned with Gujaratis. Did you feel same as what they felt?

In July 1987, they (this group) had a letter published in the Jersey Journal stating that they would take any means necessary to drive the Indians (read Gujaratis) out of Jersey City:

"I'm writing about your article during July about the abuse of Indian People (read Gujaratis). Well I'm here to state the other side. I hate them, if you had to live near them you would also. We are an organization called the Dotbusters. We have been around for 2 years. We will go to any extreme to get Indians (read Gujaratis) to move out of Jersey City. If I'm walking down the street and I see a Hindu (read Gujaratis) and the setting is right, I will hit him or her. We plan some of our most extreme attacks such as breaking windows, breaking car windows, and crashing family parties. We use the phone books and look up the name Patel. Have you seen how many of them there are? Do you even live in Jersey City? Do you walk down Central avenue and experience what its like to be near them: we have and we just don't want it anymore. You said that they will have to start protecting themselves because the police cannot always be there. They will never do anything. They are a weak race physically and mentally. We are going to continue our way. We will never be stopped."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dotbusters

Old 27th December 2016

Ambernath is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Interesting trivia: The latest local trains there produced a new kind of sound which I think was not there when I used to live there. Anyway, it was as if the trains gave appropriate background music for the criminal ambiance of the whole place.

P.S.: You should hear it to appreciate the appropriateness.

Old 27th December 2016

Dominus_ is beginning to get noticed
Only two people can live in mumbai:

(1) Slud dwellers
(2) Celebrities, VPs, big Co. owners, etc..

Rest, simply end up spending their lives in train..

Old 2nd January 2017
Custom title

SuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperBat
UL: 2.33 gb DL: 6.34 gb Ratio: 0.37
Quote:
I had expectations and I was in awe about Mumbai due to two reasons. I have fond memories of growing up in Mumbai. In childhood, you don't have sense of quality. Moreover nostalgia distorts memory. Secondly, I had heard stories of Mumbai, implying greatness of the city. The tall claims included description like financial capital of the country, the city that never sleeps, fast-paced and efficient work culture, low cost of living, people having sharp intelligence, etcetera. Now I have seen the city after attaining maturity and I know that except the tag of financial capital, the perception of awesomeness of Mumbai is all bullshit.

How I wished the above cited stories were true. But to my dismay the actuality of Mumbai is as follows:

People, especially women (both locals as well as many immigrant settlers of that city) are ugly. The food there doesn't taste good. The prices of anything and everything in Mumbai is same as in Mysore or Bangalore. The people's IQ is pretty average. People are scary. Most are either corrupt or outright criminal minded and some are blood-thirsty demons. People's body language is obnoxious.

< image >

this guy seems to be a bloody cheapo loser from south who hung out with the eunuchs in dharavi and expected New York. There are tons of them losers over here.

A person will get only his own level. You will get people of only your level. Get lost from Mumbai as soon as possible. We don't need cheapos here except as our labourers.

Not for nothing is Mumbai the most famous & sought out city in India.

Old 3rd January 2017

newmanxxx is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via AIM to newmanxxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBat View Post
this guy seems to be a bloody cheapo loser from south who hung out with the eunuchs in dharavi and expected New York. There are tons of them losers over here.

A person will get only his own level. You will get people of only your level. Get lost from Mumbai as soon as possible. We don't need cheapos here except as our labourers.

Not for nothing is Mumbai the most famous & sought out city in India.
feel offended, Is it a place for racial arguments ?OP have every right to tell his opinion

Last edited by newmanxxx : 3rd January 2017 at 12:04 AM.

Old 3rd January 2017
Custom title

SuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmanxxx View Post
feel offended, Is it a place for racial arguments ?OP have every right to tell his opinion

Please learn English dear. Both North & South Indians are from the same race. So this post cannot be racist.

Old 3rd January 2017

Reconnaissance is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
I had expectations and I was in awe about Mumbai due to two reasons. I have fond memories of growing up in Mumbai. In childhood, you don't have sense of quality. Moreover nostalgia distorts memory. Secondly, I had heard stories of Mumbai, implying greatness of the city. The tall claims included description like financial capital of the country, the city that never sleeps, fast-paced and efficient work culture, low cost of living, people having sharp intelligence, etcetera. Now I have seen the city after attaining maturity and I know that except the tag of financial capital, the perception of awesomeness of Mumbai is all bullshit.

How I wished the above cited stories were true. But to my dismay the actuality of Mumbai is as follows:

People, especially women (both locals as well as many immigrant settlers of that city) are ugly. The food there doesn't taste good. The prices of anything and everything in Mumbai is same as in Mysore or Bangalore. The people's IQ is pretty average. People are scary. Most are either corrupt or outright criminal minded and some are blood-thirsty demons. People's body language is obnoxious.

Old 4th January 2017

newmanxxx is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via AIM to newmanxxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBat View Post
Please learn English dear. Both North & South Indians are from the same race. So this post cannot be racist.

funny guy ,are you from Mumbai?now I know why the op said "Mumbai utterly disappoints".

Last edited by newmanxxx : 4th January 2017 at 09:40 PM.

Old 4th January 2017

danny456 has many secret admirersdanny456 has many secret admirers
Quote:

funny guy ,are you from Mumbai?now I know why the op said "Mumbai utterly disappoints".
His name is Ambernath...Probably that is where he is from... its a sleepy upmarket village town next to Ulhasnagar (the land where duplicates are made)....Just coming to Mumbai from Ambernath will take him an hour in a cattle class crowded train which is why i think he is pretty irritated about....

Old 5th January 2017
Custom title

Quote:

Yes I am a local native of Mumbai & challenge everyone here to show one place better than our native village Bandra. - In the whole country.

Mumbai is not for cheapos & jerks who cant get a fucking in their creepy villages & come & spoil our city.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls