Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > I jst hate my father

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th November 2016
Veer

Viijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
I jst hate my father

I jst hate my father.. I have only one son of my parents.. still dad doesn't love me.. every time giving lecture you can't do that you are child
wt to do

Old 30th November 2016

foreplay56 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to foreplay56 Send a message via Skype™ to foreplay56
Can u brief me whts happen why u feel so.
Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks

Old 30th November 2016
Retired
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn_smith
UL: 4.56 gb DL: 8.67 gb Ratio: 0.53
Simple don't tell him the things that you are doing or simply dont get caught doing those things.

updated -"XXX Gif Shop - Gif to shag"-updated

Read my story - Vaasna,
Fight or Flight, Jericho's Cafe for The Ultimate Story Contest<<- Click here to Add Review

Old 30th November 2016
Veer

Viijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_smith View Post
Simple don't tell him the things that you are doing or simply dont get caught doing those things.
That is impossible. Because my father is a teacher. He knws wt I do, whre I m ??
Simply cbi lga rakha hai mere pichhe

Old 30th November 2016
Veer

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreplay56 View Post
Can u brief me whts happen why u feel so.
Bro Simply dad doesn't love me. Sometimes I thought mujhe ye sab ke kahi bhag jana chahiye

Old 1st December 2016

bullj5112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi my dear, I had the same problem as u r in now ,when I was in teenage , and my father also a teacher same as urs, don't hate them but u do whatever u want to do , when the time comes show him that u can do, and then tell him that don't say what I can do or can't, or u can do this just talk to him about ur problem directly like just say to him ,if I want to do some thing please just don't discourage me like this u can say,

I know the consequences of this because by facing this issue now I lost my relation with him , now I can't talk to him directly, and I am afraid of doing everything I want to do because of the fear that if I fail I would be blamed for that, really it's frustrating but by talking to him u can resolve this or if u want me to talk to him I will do it for you. U can approach me on inbox.

Old 1st December 2016
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is a pillar of our communityGenLeonidas2016 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viijayraj420 View Post
I jst hate my father.. I have only one son of my parents.. still dad doesn't love me.. every time giving lecture you can't do that you are child
wt to do
How old are you? What is your profession?

Old 1st December 2016
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.25 gb DL: 132.18 gb Ratio: 0.26
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullj5112 View Post
Hi my dear, I had the same problem as u r in now ,when I was in teenage , and my father also a teacher same as urs, don't hate them but u do whatever u want to do , when the time comes show him that u can do, and then tell him that don't say what I can do or can't, or u can do this just talk to him about ur problem directly like just say to him ,if I want to do some thing please just don't discourage me like this u can say,

I know the consequences of this because by facing this issue now I lost my relation with him , now I can't talk to him directly, and I am afraid of doing everything I want to do because of the fear that if I fail I would be blamed for that, really it's frustrating but by talking to him u can resolve this or if u want me to talk to him I will do it for you. U can approach me on inbox.
Agree with bulj...get some time off to talk to your dad and be very polite and make him understand that as you are growing up...you need to be independent in taking few decisions by your self and slowly but surely he will understand...since you are the only son this will happen since he is over protective of you and talking it out with him coolly and peacefully...remember to have lots of patience when you speak to him....it is tough at the beginning but will solve all of your issues over a period of time...

Old 1st December 2016
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is a pillar of our communityGenLeonidas2016 is a pillar of our community
I am really lucky that I have the coolest and most supportive father ever. Really every son/daughter should have a father like mine. I LOVE YOU DAD.

Old 1st December 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
Your father is actually God not any human in this world. When you were born there were millions of sperms trying to fertilize your mothers egg. but its just a unique sperm fertilized and you born. If that sperm was not that you will never would have born and someone else who have characteristics, shape and behavior even a different gender would have born. So realize that its God who made you not any human in this world so even if your earthly father or mother rejects you simply consider them as mere persons and always set your eyes and prayers on God who will be with you always.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls