Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > aadhar card correction help

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
can't check the enrollment of the card status in the website bros any help???

Last edited by poospcse : 4th December 2016 at 04:08 PM.

Old 4th December 2016

Mohammed08 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to Mohammed08
You will get the URN number with which you can track the update req.
This number will be sent to mobile number and Email id provided in the application

Old 4th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
ill provide my phone number bro but 10 days finished upto now i didn't get any number or messages bro

Old 5th December 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
you get email when your aadhaar no is generated. you also get a copy of it (pdf format) in that email. to open that you need a password which is based on your name and date of birth i think. currently its like this i think, first 4 letter of name and last 2 digits of date of birth. so total 6 characters.

also if need hard copy of it simply go to the place where you enrolled and they give you a debit card format of aadhaar card. also original copy will be mailed to your address and usually come after 1 or 2 months.

Old 5th December 2016
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
ill provide my phone number bro but 10 days finished upto now i didn't get any number or messages bro
Let me help you brotherrrrrrrrrrr.

Old 5th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
you get email when your aadhaar no is generated. you also get a copy of it (pdf format) in that email. to open that you need a password which is based on your name and date of birth i think. currently its like this i think, first 4 letter of name and last 2 digits of date of birth. so total 6 characters.

also if need hard copy of it simply go to the place where you enrolled and they give you a debit card format of aadhaar card. also original copy will be mailed to your address and usually come after 1 or 2 months.

ok bro today I call the toll free number 18003001947 bro they asked enrlmnt number and date I also provide that .. then they told call again after 3 hours on 2 pm but unfortunately after 5pm lots of pblms here in TN..tommorow I'll again try

Old 5th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishu.a.niceguy View Post
Let me help you brotherrrrrrrrrrr.
nishu bro

OK bro

Old 10th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
I get confirmation message after 15th day

Aadhar number has been generated

Old 10th December 2016
My Bird flies, why can't I
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257

Old 10th December 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls