Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > England tour of India 2016-17 (5 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20s) :- News, Chat & Discussion Thread

View Poll Results: India will be victorious in
All three series (test, odi, t20) 38 65.52%
one day internationals & tests 11 18.97%
one day internationals & t20s 1 1.72%
test series & t20 series 2 3.45%
only test series 3 5.17%
only odi series 1 1.72%
only t20 series 0 0%
None 2 3.45%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd November 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
ab pata chlega ki Egland ne jo Joe Root ka hauwa bana rkha h wo saala yaha kuch kar bhi pata h ya nahi
n cook too

Old 2nd November 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
i hope ki gambhir playing 11 mei ho

Old 2nd November 2016
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
England will be re grating for playing 5 tests

Old 2nd November 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
n cook too
he proved it here with the scores of 177, 190 & 136 last time
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
i hope ki gambhir playing 11 mei ho
it has to be......Gambhir & Vijay in opening

Old 2nd November 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
England will be re grating for playing 5 tests
they won't......England played 5 match series before & white washed twice by Australia

Old 2nd November 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
I'm very Eager to see how Root performs here......if he failed then some Englishmen will blame the pitch and blah blah

Old 2nd November 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
in this team Yuvi missing out with big runs behind his name in Ranji....Hardik is a bold selection....i think management are desperate to find seam bowling all rounder

Old 2nd November 2016
♠ HuKam Ka iKKa ♠
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Prakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
ab pata chlega ki Egland ne jo Joe Root ka hauwa bana rkha h wo saala yaha kuch kar bhi pata h ya nahi
ye series bowler ke liye hai,dekhane wali baat ye hogi ki unka konsa bowler achi perform karta hai

Old 2nd November 2016
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
I'm very Eager to see how Root performs here......if he failed then some Englishmen will blame the pitch and blah blah
surely
but not some, ALL

Old 2nd November 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

Quote:
he proved it here with the scores of 177, 190 & 136 last time
i dont think ki is time wo itna score kar payega
Quote:
it has to be......Gambhir & Vijay in opening
i hope most chances gambhir ko bahar hi baithne ke lagte h

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls