Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > England tour of India 2016-17 (5 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20s) :- News, Chat & Discussion Thread

View Poll Results: India will be victorious in
All three series (test, odi, t20) 27 61.36%
one day internationals & tests 8 18.18%
one day internationals & t20s 1 2.27%
test series & t20 series 2 4.55%
only test series 3 6.82%
only odi series 1 2.27%
only t20 series 0 0%
None 2 4.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6 Days Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
we should need hard heart for see these matches
that's how cricket is, not always hunky dory

Old 6 Days Ago
Love Failure
Visit my website

poospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
that's how cricket is, not always hunky dory

Old 6 Days Ago
.:| It's My Tym 2 Rule XB |:.
Visit my website
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Quote:
mostly same in Pakistan, yet they produced fast bowlers......Actually fast bowling is in DNA, either u r born with fast bowling genome or u r not.....all sort of hard training can be applied later
I disagree with this...they're food & weather is different than us....No one can become great fast bowler by eating dal rice roti. fast bowling is all about good strong shoulder and legs. The they can be trained to produce variety in the bowling & to be more accurate & disciplined

If you've seen Virat's recent interviews he's working on his diet and said didn't see rice and roti in past 5 years, which shows in his performance.

Old 5 Days Ago
Love Failure
Visit my website

poospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universe
pak produce lots of great seamers but india can't produce it from 120cr waiting

Old 5 Days Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:|PRiN@E|:. View Post
I disagree with this...they're food & weather is different than us....No one can become great fast bowler by eating dal rice roti. fast bowling is all about good strong shoulder and legs. The they can be trained to produce variety in the bowling & to be more accurate & disciplined

If you've seen Virat's recent interviews he's working on his diet and said didn't see rice and roti in past 5 years, which shows in his performance.
I said u born as a fast bowler.....training is essential in nowadays cricket.....but u can't force a bowler to bowl 150+ by training if he doesn't bowl quick initially.....by proper training a bowler can develop strength, stamina & consistency etc but pace is something that someone possesses naturally.......these days we have infrastructure also.....promising bowlers sent to MRF pace academy for proper training....NCA also there.....but apart from 2-3 guys, very few guys bowls quick in India

Old 5 Days Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
pak produce lots of great seamers but india can't produce it from 120cr waiting
in India everybody wants to become batsman

Old 5 Days Ago
Love Failure
Visit my website

Quote:
in India everybody wants to become batsman
yes that was a fact bro

Old 5 Days Ago
Love Failure
Visit my website

Indian team had a new Jersey ahead ODI series against England

Old 5 Days Ago
Love Failure
Visit my website

Bcci officially today

Last edited by poospcse : 5 Days Ago at 01:52 PM.

Old 5 Days Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
looks like old jersey that we had before

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls