Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > England tour of India 2016-17 (5 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20s) :- News, Chat & Discussion Thread

View Poll Results: India will be victorious in
All three series (test, odi, t20) 38 65.52%
one day internationals & tests 11 18.97%
one day internationals & t20s 1 1.72%
test series & t20 series 2 3.45%
only test series 3 5.17%
only odi series 1 1.72%
only t20 series 0 0%
None 2 3.45%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th January 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyv View Post
but above all in today's match..
the moment when "Dhoni Dhoni" chants showered in the stadium when Mahi entered the stadium.. did filled my eyes.. !

Thala

Old 11th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
Almost everyone surrendered in overseas except dada
Rahul Dravid, Kapil Dev, Ajit Wadekar had a good captaincy record oversease......during Azharuddin & Dhoni we struggled oversease.....actually in this era it is not acceptable.....we have money, infrastructure, technology and everything.....just need to do well oversease.....that is the ultimate goal

Old 11th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
just want to say after sometime Kohli should quit limited overs captaincy and give it to somebody like Rohit.....leading three formats for a team like India is a very tedious job.......he can continue with test captaincy though

Old 11th January 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
in BTW

Happy birthday to our lovely "Dravid"

The Wall

my favvvv

Last edited by poospcse : 11th January 2017 at 02:06 PM.

Old 11th January 2017
.:| It's My Tym 2 Rule XB |:.
Visit my website
  Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
Sab kuch upar se nikal gya
tum kehati ho toh tango mein nikalata hoon

Well played both teams

Old 11th January 2017
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database

Old 11th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:|PRiN@E|:. View Post
tum kehati ho toh tango mein nikalata hoon

Well played both teams
inspiring from KJO, prince bhai! &

Last edited by commet89 : 11th January 2017 at 06:07 PM.

Old 11th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
yes bro pak lost 12 series in a row in Auss Asian teams always struggles in aus Eng and Sa pitches

Everyone is hero in theirs home place
12 series

Old 11th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
Rahul Dravid, Kapil Dev, Ajit Wadekar had a good captaincy record oversease......during Azharuddin & Dhoni we struggled oversease.....actually in this era it is not acceptable.....we have money, infrastructure, technology and everything.....just need to do well oversease.....that is the ultimate goal
Maine kahin pada tha ki India ne aaj tak SA/Aus mei koi sereis na jeeti h

Old 11th January 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
Maine kahin pada tha ki India ne aaj tak SA/Aus mei koi sereis na jeeti h
I think we win some matches that's all but not knowns any series wins

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls