Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Fall From Grace- A revenge Story.

View Poll Results: What you like your gf to be in?
1. Threesome with you 3 11.11%
2. Foursome with you 2 7.41%
3. Gang bang with you 6 22.22%
4. Lesbian sex with you watching 9 33.33%
5. With other guy/guys while you watch 7 25.93%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd November 2016
Custom title

Darkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by david360 View Post
Ayesha. You said she has a weakness of wanting to be the best and have the best stuff, etc. So, one of the things she could "better" is her looks with more makeup, hair extensions, plastic surgery, etc.

Ok, now I got it. Will see if I can add something like that in the plot.

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 3rd November 2016 at 11:49 AM.

Old 3rd November 2016
Custom title

Darkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accolades
Ayesha was fuming with anger as it was evident from her harsh driving. Aks was clinging to his dear life as she took sharp turns and ran over red lights without any concern.

"Madam, go easy. I'm still a bachelor. My unborn children will scold you for not letting them get born . My still to be found sexy wife will curse you for taking her sweet husband before I take her virginity"

Ayesha hit the brakes hard as aks toppled over his seat and his head was just inches away from the dashboard, but the seatbelt saved him. Ayesha was just staring at the traffic in front with no words from her mouth.

"Madam please calm down. I was doing your work only. See I got Jenny that job. Isn't that what you wanted "

As Ayesha was looking ahead aks had a great chance to stare at her assets from up close. In her anger her breathing was long and heavy and that cause her melon shaped breast rising so high that aks can easily see her deep cleavage in that tight shirt. He just wanted to grab those bouncing balls and squeeze them hard until Ayesha screams like hell. Her legs were all there to see due to her skirt being shifted upward during the drive. Her upper thighs were even visible and aks was just stopping himself from bending down and sucking between those white thighs. Those webbed leggings were causing aks dick to get hard and have a twitch whenever he looks at them . Her slim waist was and round ass was looking awesome from this view.

Ayesha - "If you don't wanna come with me , bloody walk from here for all I care . Fucker"

"Please Ayesha Ji. Don't be angry. What can I do? It was all Jenny. She was late for the interview but I still took her in as she's your friend. I just asked some questions and took her in instantly.(as aks mind was imaging Jenny naked back, she laying over his desk and his prick molesting her juicy cunt). But please I'm still saying sorry. Ab toh nacheej ko maaf kar do Rajkumari. (Now please bless your forgiveness princess) "

As aks started begging and apologising like a school boy in front of Ayesha. Aks has realised that Ayesha liked when men begs in front of her and her changing face expression was evidence of that. He was now saying apologetic shayari, shouting loud, taking his head out of the car and saying it to passerby.

"Ho Sakta Hai Humne Anjaane Mein Aapko Kabhi Rula Diya Aapne Duniya K Kehne Pe Hume Bhula Dia Hum To Vaise Bhi Akele The Kya Hua Agar Aapne Ehsaas Dila Diya "
(sorry I can't translate this )

Ayesha tried to show fake anger for some time , but altlast aks charming deeds took over her and he burst out laughing hard . She was trying to control the car as she was not able to control her laughs. She bends towards aks and pulled him inside the car.
She had to stop the car on the roadside to stop aks from jumping out.

Aks- "no no, I wanna do suicide .i made you wait. I can't live anymore." As aks took an imaginative knife and pulled it over his best and acted as a dead corpse with his tongue out .

Ayesha just looked at him and kept laughing at him like he was a joker . She started to punch him hard in the chest and applying pressure as if to apply CPR.

"Madam no one will be saved this way. Need to do this"

As he pouted his lips and held Ayesha in his arms as if asking Ayesha to kiss him. In that moment Ayesha was bent over aks body with her breasts and hands rubbing over his chest. Ayesha can feel his hard chest and muscled body as her fingers rub over his chest. She can smell aks body smell from so close and it was raising unknown feelings inside her heart. Aks face was covered by Ayesha short hair and her lips were just inches away from his.

Ayesha was suddenly startled by the sudden change of aks behaviour. Small jokes were fine but his sudden kissing act made her high class ego stood up. She just pushed aks back and maintained distance from him. She started the car and started to drive back to their destination. Aks realised that Ayesha was not responding now and he got back to normal too. There was just awkward silence between them for the rest of the way.

Aks knew he messed up. He went too far too soon. Ayesha was not a cheap target that will let down her defence so easily. He also kept quiet as he knew nothing good will happen of him opening his mouth.
Aks tried to lighten up the mood by tuning up some music on the radio. There were various romantic songs played out today on the radio and aks was grinning by this development . Ayesha face was turning bright red as he can fell her getting uncomfortable and blushing like a teenage girl she is. Her legs were showing her discomfort as they kept moving here and there, and aks was enjoying her torment. But it was short lived as they reached the main office building. It was Ayesha father company main office building . All the directors come here once in 6 months for a meeting.

Ayesha father was the present CEO and he held the majority stake in the company too. But these directors are not to be messed with as they can remove him from the CEO position anytime by voting. He had to give a big presentation showing the company growth for the last 6 months. Her father hated it so since last 2-3 times aks was giving the presentation as he was good with computers and excel. Most of the directors are just old men, who don't understand anything anyways. They just sit and stare without any concern. Aks once took her ex-secretary there in a skimpy dress and they all didn't even looked at the slides. They were more interested in her figure than the figures on the slide. Since then he took a different girl always to make sure no one raises any issue with him to his boss. But today he has hit the mother load with Ayesha. She was still amateur to know what type of dress one should wear in office. She was dressed like a sexy secretary from NAUGHTY AMERICA videos.

As Ayesha and him got inside the building and into the elevator , aks was busy checking the pen drive that contained the presentation. As he flipped the bag cover to close it , it brushed with the light button if the elevator and the lights went off instantly. Before aks could react Ayesha grabbed aks right hand with both her hands and digged her nails into his skin. Aks could feel her body shaking and her body turning cold with fear.

"Akshay.... lights .... turn them on....."

Aks moved his hands over the button but didn't pressed it.

"I think it's broken."

"Aks please...... I need some light"

As aks took out his phone and started the torch of the camera. As he moved it over Ayesha face he can see that it was filled with sweat and was white colour with fear.

Today morning aks got a first hand experience of dominating a woman in real life. Not sexually only, but making her beg and do what he wanted like a master . That same feeling he was feeling today as he saw Ayesha like a lost child under his arms. He was sensing that this rich slut was not that strong or hard to break after all. He moved his hands over Ayesha waist and pulled her closer as if to give her comfort. For the first time he was feeling Ayesha under his fingers and the feeling was giving him an orgasm without any sex. His hands were pressing Ayesha body over him and her left breast and hand were grinding with aks chest. Ayesha was feeling a little calmed down with aks touch and even she was surprised how calmed she felt. She always lost control in dark but as aks held her , her fears were not troubling her anymore . She didn't mind her office manager holding her like she is his gf in a small enclosed place. Ayesha at that moment again looked into aks eyes and was hypnotized by the deepness present inside them. She was just mesmerized by him , holding her as a damsel in distress. Aks was just enjoying Ayesha body rubbing with him.

But before he could anything to enjoy Ayesha present situation, elevators gates opened up and lit up the elevator from inside . Suddenly both sensed someone staring at them and as they looked up , it was Ayesha dad staring his teen daughter being held by his office sales manager like a lover. It was evident from his face that ayesha was in for a bad day.

Last edited by Darkgirl21901 : 3rd November 2016 at 01:13 PM.

Old 3rd November 2016
Custom title

Common guys , keep posting some comments . Feels like I'm talking to a empty space.

Old 4th November 2016

david360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Keep going bro, people just waiting for the plot to get past the setup and into some action.

Old 4th November 2016

akku.ikku is beginning to get noticed
I started reading your story today....it's too awesome a d thrilling.

please update quickly

Old 4th November 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by akku.ikku View Post
I started reading your story today....it's too awesome a d thrilling.

please update quickly
Next update by tomorrow dear

Old 4th November 2016

krish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgirl21901 View Post
Next update by tomorrow dear
Waiting for it.

Old 5th November 2016

akku.ikku is beginning to get noticed
waiting for it

Old 5th November 2016
Custom title

Presentation-2

Ayesha stood there like she was she was staring at the face of death. Her whole body was frozen like ice at that moment as she stared at the look on her dad. It seems like he was talking on phone, but he was now just transfixed there with his face turning red. Aks was also taken by surprise as he thought hat boss was out of town. It was common for Mr. Ashwini (Ayesha dad) to skip town for a couple of days without any notice. Aks realised that he was still holding Ayesha glued to himself . He let go of her quickly and composed himself. This was not the time to panic and blew his chances. He needed the job and he needed to fuck Ayesha even more.

"Good morning sir, I thought you were out of town"

Mr. Ashwini ignored aks completely and was just looking at Ayesha with all the hate of the world on his face. He looked at her from top to bottom and it was visible that he disapproved of her daughter dressing sense. Yesterday also he had warned her about dressing like this in his office and again she showed up like a slut in office. Meanwhile , Ayesha whole body was on fire, all her senses were falling numb. She was not sure what to do. Should she apologise ?
Should she produce an excuse ? Should she run away and never come back?

Mr. Ashwini just raised his finger and indicated Ayesha to follow him and started to walk away. Ayesha stood there like dumb ass unsure of following her father in that mood. Aks was grinning inside as he can see that Ayesha was like a cornered rabbit and he was enjoying seeing Ayesha like this. He walked to her and slowly whispered.

"Hey don't worry. Just be yourself . You did nothing wrong . Just put the blame on me . I'll cover for you . Now don't make him wait . Hurry"

Ayesha came back to her senses hearing aks sweet voice and felt warmth from his consoling. She was surprised with aks offering his head to save her ass. She didn't expect this at all from him but she had no chance to think more about it as she ran away behind her father to a corner office he had in this building . All the memories of her father angry reactions from the past were filling her mind at that moment .

One time she broke his favourite whisky bottle and she was canned so hard she couldn't sit without pain for a month. She once dropped food on her new dress he brought her and she had to wear clothes of their Servant children for a week. Shouting and scolding were normal when she grew up but she still trembles when he raises his voice. As she knocked on the door and entered his office , he was standing near the window wall he had, looking at the vast sea view that only people like him can afford .

"So I remember I told you to dress properly but you have decided to dress like a street whore again ."

Ayesha was struck hard with this taunts but kept her mouth closed and stood behind him with her face down.

"I thought I could depend on you and teach you to be a business woman , but all you want is to dress like a girl who likes to flirt with my office staff"

"Dad it was dark, I was...."

"SHUT UP, now don't give excuses. I can't believe aks brought you to such an important meeting and all you can do is distract him with your childish nonsense about darkness and close doors. Yeah I can see that lift was dark but it's now time to grow the fuck up. (He turned around and looked Ayesha straight in the eyes) else just wait for your graduation from college and I'll find a rich brat to take care of your nonsense. I know you didn't went to office today. What you think this all come for free. I had to work my ass off and you want everything served to you on a gold platter. You're a spoiled brat and it's my fault. You can go now and no need to attend the meeting with aks. It's an important presentation for me, don't want you to spoil it."

Ayesha couldn't believe that her dad instead of consoling her was putting all the blame on her. Aks told her to meet at noon but he was not ready to listen. He had always been strict but last few years he had grown more distant . She stood there with tears rolling down her cheeks and face white with humiliation . She started to walk out, her dad called her out and she stood there holding the gate.

"And stay away from Aks. He's a good lad with growing reputation in my company. Don't want drama with my staff. And he's a meagre manager. Don't want my daughter to spread her legs for guys like him"

Ayesha didn't responded to her dad comments and walked out to find aks standing just near the office waiting for him. Aks was silently listening everything going inside and was growing more in confidence. He was getting Ayesha where he wanted her . He went straight to crying Ayesha and took her to nearby conference room where meeting was to be held. He made her sit on the seat and bent near her lap.

"Hey Ayesha, what happened ? Common tell me. Don't worry yaar. He's your dad. It was not your fault. Don't cry na. Let's get ready for presentation "

"I.... (sobbing) ..... can't....... he said ...... (sobbing).... no"

"What he can't do that."

"He did.. what will I do now. (She kept quiet for a while .) hey why don't you talk to him? Tell him it wasn't my mistake . Please"

"But he's your dad and my boss"

"Please aks. I'm saying you to."

"Ok if you want it. Wait I'll talk to him"

And before Ayesha could stop him aks went out and let himself in his boss office. Ayesha was again surprised and impressed at the same time by aks persistence to help her out. She has been mean to him all day and he was still doing everything he could for her . She also stood up and looked through the glass walls also entering her dad cabin. She became tensed as he didn't came out for a while.

After a while aks came out and saw Ayesha through the glass and he looked grim. He just entered the conference room back and started to set up the projector.

"What happened? Tell na? Did he scolded you? Don't tell me he told you to let me go? Did he fired you?"

"Ayesha will you stop"

Ayesha was stun with aks harsh tone and shut up instantly. She could see that aks was upset and was just working silently . No one other than her dad has ever shouted on her. She was beaming with anger but knew he went inside because of her so she kept her mouth shut. After all the setup was done aks looked at him.

"It's not easy ok. I have my job to do. I'm not rich like you. I went there to put your case and your dad was on verge to fire me because of you ......, YOU, held my hand in lift. What was my mistake huh? I didn't ask you to hold me, didn't asked you to become my intern. But now he's gonna fire me. Because I tried to help his little PRINCESS. That's what I get to help you miss AYESHA. Please stay away from me now. But I'm keeping you on for meeting even if it means I loose my job. At least appreciate that"

"Aks.....I'm ..... sorry...."

"No no. Why are you sorry. I'm sorry. I tried to become your friend. I tried taking to you. Mam please leave me and my miserable life alone. If I mess this presentation I'll be fired for sure"

"Let me help. Please. I'll help. I won't let you fire"

As Ayesha held aks hands in her palms and looked at him with want for his acceptance. Aks looked at her with anger and just stood aside as giving Ayesha nod of agreement .

"Now go and look presentable now"

Ayesha beamed at last as she felt she could do some good in the presentation and cover up some harm done to aks because of her. She ran outside to the restroom and washed away her sorrow for a while. She opened up her make up kit and applied some light mascara and lipstick to look presentable . As she looked at her reflection she was sure she is ready for the presentation . She came walked back to the conference hall and saw it filled with around 8-10 old men sitting around the centre table facing the wall where projector was attached.

As soon as she entered everyone's eye went straight to her . Most of them were staring at her bulging breast and thighs visible between her skirt and fishnet. Many of them recognised her from the house parties they have attended at her house. Almost all of them have either masturbated or thought about her while having sex , as she was famous for her beauty among their group. They couldn't believe there luck as she walked in silently and stood beside aks near the projector .

"Oh Ayesha beta you here?"

"So you joining the company?"

"Nice to see you Ayesha."

Most of them greeted her with a smile and lusty eyes trying to look beyond her tight blue shirt and short skirt. One of them even bent down the table to have a better look of her legs.

(The conference room was a big hall, with a big oval centre table. With chairs all around it . One wall of the room had a projector sheet over it , small projector machine that was kept just at the tip of the table towards the sheet . It was state of the art projector . One can use it with laptops, pen drives or presentation sheets kept over it. Everything was projected by a projector on ceiling with high definition on the screen.)

Aks took the stage interrupting the directors stare on Ayesha and started with the presentation. Ayesha was impressed on how he handle the room and everyone was looking impressed with his work. She stood there just staring at him. As lights went dim no one could look at her . Today he did everything one has never down for her. Apologised , comforted her and also took her dad straight on for her. She was just looking at him and feeling impressed. She had never felt this for someone but she can feel her heart feeling things for him which her dad told her not to. The whole conference room was slightly warm , she looked around and saw as it was dark for the projector . She was feeling sweaty and uncomfortable standing there, she opened up a button on her shirt to let some air to cool her chest off. In proper light people could have stared at the huge cleavage just revealed by her but in dark she was safe.

Suddenly the screen on the wall went haywire and was filled with static. Aks was also confused as he tried to solve it with no result. He took everyone leave and went to call the I.T. Guy. Lights were turned on and people were just looking at each other with confusion. Ayesha stood there alone with the directors. She somehow had a need to be useful. She went over to the projector and tried to hit random buttons here and there as she bent over the table. But It didn't responded. Just some lights changed . She kept on hitting the machine.

The one thing she didn't noticed was the reaction of the directors . As All of them were just staring at the screen with there mouth open. Ayesha with her back to wall couldn't see the projection but the directors were having a view of there life.

Last edited by Darkgirl21901 : 5th November 2016 at 03:47 PM.

Old 5th November 2016
Custom title

PRESENTATION -3

As Ayesha struggled with the complex looking (actually it was very simple) screen of the projector, she had by mistake turned on the reflection mode. Instead of reading the pen drive the projector was projecting the things that were present in the machine. Usually, presentation sheet are put there but right now it was projecting Ayesha big breast wobbling inside her tight shirt straight on the projector for everyone to see. As she struggled with the machine her breasts wiggled right and left and bounced up and down. The view was visible to everyone in the room at high definition and at zoomed in video. Seeing a 19 year old girl breast bouncing in front of them most of the directors got a hard on instantly . Not one of them tried to stop Ayesha instead they encouraged here.

"Beta (dear) shake it more "

"Yes. Move it up and down."

Ayesha unaware of Whats going on back kept bouncing around the projector trying to fix it. Due to her short height she was feeling uncomfortable at table so she grabbed the projector in her lap and put it down on the floor. As she did that her breasts got pressed directly with the machine screen and her pressed nippled poking out of her breast made an introduction on the screen. Her matching blue bra was also visible as her breast kept bouncing with her movements . One of the directors even had his hands over his crotch and was rubbing his hard dick like a maniac. With her bending over the screen , more cleavage became visible And directors had there dick growing more hard .

Ayesha thought of checking the wire but the wires were under the table. She kneeled forward over the projector machine and mover above it. Her whole body slowly was shown from her breasts , to her hips and then to her skirt. As she reached the wire she sat down on her thighs but doing that the screen was just between her legs.

Directors were now having a fine view of Ayesha which was hidden by her skirt. Her short milky legs.... moving to her stretched parting thighs, and then a hint of the blue panties she was wearing under the skirt, between her thighs. It was evident that she was well shaven. Her panties were so tight that they were making a camel toe and they can make out the shape of Ayesha pussy easily. Some of them had already came and been laying on there seats exhausted . Aks came in with the I.T. Guy following him and both got frozen at there respective position . As aks looked at the screen he was staring at Ayesha panties moving up and down as Ayesha moved over the projector trying to untangle the wires . The I.T. Guy was standing with his tongue out and lusting. Aks looked around for Ayesha and saw her ass hanging in air from under the table and he instantly knew what was going on. He had a broad smile on his face as he pushed the I.T. Guy out and walked over to the table.

He was standing just behind Ayesha ass as if going to fuck her right in ass . He bent over and put his hands on the table, but didn't called Ayesha out.

"Yes Ayesha, like this Ayesha. Doing good. "

Everyone was surprised and shocked by aks attitude but no one dare speak as it will stop Ayesha and no one wanted that. In front of her fathers board of directors Aks was humiliating Ayesha, by talking to her in a way a person talk to cheap roadside girls.

"Am I doing it right Akshay?"

"Oh you're doing fine. Just put your weight down more and bend more. Yeah yeah. Now the view is better. Keep doing it. Harder . Harder."

As doing so parted Ayesha legs more and the view of her panties rubbing over pussy was clearer. Directors were enjoying watching there CEO daughter pussy being zoomed in and out on the screen.

"Oh Ayesha you're the best. Don't you agree sir?"

As others joined in again.

"Ayesha is the best"

"She is wonderful"

Ayesha was feeling delighted under the table. She was happy to lend a hand in the presentation . While every one was jerking themselves off to Ayesha strip show live in front of them. After a while aks bent down and patted Ayesha ass a little with his palm indicating her to come up.

At that instant Ayesha cheeks turned pink. As aks fingers patted her ass she was feeling alien emotions growing inside her . She slowly crawled out again giving a last view of her breast and then stood up to saw a happy and Clapping crowd of directors . All of them were on there feet applauding her and even whistling . Don't know why but hey look tired and sweaty. Must be the heat . She was not able to hide her smile as she returns there favor and bends down to accept the applause. Once again giving those huge melons a stage for viewing by the directors.

At that moment Ayesha dad walked in to a crowd cheering aks and Ayesha . All directors walked out shaking his hands and applauding aks work in the presentation . No one dared mention Ayesha name to him as if not to hint what has happened . Ayesha was still beaming with pride as she went and hugged her dad and kissed him on his cheeks. He just stayed motionless. Her breaststroke bouncing up and down revealed by her open short didn't went unnoticed to him but he didn't said anything. Ayesha was still jumping with delight and then took out her phone.

"I need to update my status on fb, twitter and all"

As she ran away Mr. Ashwini stared at aks who was retrieving his pen drive.

"So all went according to your plan aks?"

"Better than expected sir"

"Good keep up the good work and implement what we talked about ok. Company needs you.

"Yes sir. "

"Did You told Ayesha that I was sorry for before? I was just in a bad mood . Hope she understands. I'm proud of her. I just want her well trained to control the company after me."

"Yeah she knows sir. She even told me that she wanted more responsibility now. So I may have to grind her hard. But only if you allow. It will mean more working hours, more personnel time with me and less interruptions by you."

"Whatever you want aks. She's all yours "

As he patted aks back as to appreciate his work and went out.

Aks stood there smiling at himself . The day kept getting better and better. The universe was helping in every way he can't even imagine . It seemed like even the universe wanted his revenge to succeed and that bitch Ayesha to fall from grace .

Last edited by Darkgirl21901 : 5th November 2016 at 04:55 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls