Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Fall From Grace- A revenge Story. (AMA Award Winner 2017)

View Poll Results: What you like your gf to be in?
1. Threesome with you 4 10.26%
2. Foursome with you 4 10.26%
3. Gang bang with you 7 17.95%
4. Lesbian sex with you watching 15 38.46%
5. With other guy/guys while you watch 9 23.08%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th November 2016
:LOVE IS SO OVERRATED:
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Darkgirl21901 is one with the universeDarkgirl21901 is one with the universe
The Ayesha character age has been modified to 19 from 17 according to rules here. Just let me know if I missed any editing anywhere. Thanks.

Old 5th November 2016

breville1 has received several accoladesbreville1 has received several accoladesbreville1 has received several accoladesbreville1 has received several accolades
fabulous...reminds me of Taming of the Screw!!

Old 5th November 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
fabulous...reminds me of Taming of the Screw!!

Oh nice. But I'm not sure of the term sorry.

Old 5th November 2016

david360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yay, finally we start to see an opportunity for her downfall. Hope she continues to resist despite the futility

Old 6th November 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by david360 View Post
Yay, finally we start to see an opportunity for her downfall. Hope she continues to resist despite the futility

Oh it won't be that easy but I'm a little afraid of stretching it too much

Old 6th November 2016

breville1 has received several accoladesbreville1 has received several accoladesbreville1 has received several accoladesbreville1 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgirl21901 View Post
Oh nice. But I'm not sure of the term sorry.
Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespear. The term Shrew (and story) has been vulgarized to "Screw" and its associated modern day connotations.

Please continue the excellent story.

Old 6th November 2016

krish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our community
Good update. Hilarious. Keep posting.

Last edited by krish_999 : 6th November 2016 at 08:18 AM.

Old 6th November 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespear. The term Shrew (and story) has been vulgarized to "Screw" and its associated modern day connotations.

Please continue the excellent story.
Oh thanks for the explanation. I love Shakespeare too. But have read obly few books of him.

Will try to update soon enough.

Old 6th November 2016

akku.ikku has many secret admirers
awesome...

Old 7th November 2016
THE DEVIL'S AGREEMENT

Ayesha was super happy that the presentation had gone perfectly. She was happy that many directors praised her after the presentation. She was busy boasting about her performance to friends on social media. She wanted to let them know about her corporate life.She was just roaming in the corridors here and there when she saw aks coming towards her with a serious look on his face.

"What happened Mr perfect. What a presentation and you look grim"

"What perfect? It was a disaster "

"What you mean? Everyone was clapping"

"But that bastar.... leave it "

"Who? My dad? Tell please"

As Ayesha was more concerned regarding aks mood rather than that he just called abuse at her dad. She can see Aks was angry and upset st the same time. What could her dad have said that made him so frustrated.

"That dad of yours is so stubborn. He just ripped me apart for no reason. I should have done this , shouldn't have done this. He's like do better else I'm fired. He wasn't happy that I gave you a part in the presentation . I told him you did the best job any one can do and the directors were appreciating you with their dic...... I mean heart out. But he's like Ayesha is just a small child, she can't do anything useful. She is immature, don't know how to dress, how to behave and all. I told him , he doesn't have to worry about it all, you're my intern so it's my responsibility and any complain he has falls on me not you."

Ayesha joyful mood suddenly took a hit and came down to reality. Her face became expressionless as she always knew her dad was strict but didn't knew he can be such an ass towards her. She always wanted her dad to be proud of her and appreciate her, but today he was continuously humiliating her again and again in front of his staff. She then looked at Aks and felt warm was in her heart for him. This guy who knew her for just 2 days stood up for her and took his own name to dirt for her. She was feeling guilty towards her dad handling of Aks. She started to feeling the blame on herself for Aks bad mood.

"So what did he say?"

"He just said that he don't believe in you and all. He thinks you have not grown out of that little girl you were before. But I know Ayesha Mam, you have great potential in you. Greater than you dad. But you need proper guidance to understand the business which I'm sorry to say but you're dad won't give you . If you want to learn you need to get a mentor. Once you learn you see how proud you're dad will be. He will see in what a great way you can handle business. But he is not ready to let you go offf his grips. You need to do it yourself"

Aks was right. Ayesha knew one day she wanted to take over the company . But , if her dad keeps blocking her like this she won't be able to do it. She needs help and that from someone who she can trust. It was hard to find someone like that as most of the office is loyal to her dad. But she may have a plan.

"You're right Akshay, I need guidance and a mentor, and I think I know the perfect guy "

Aks acted surprised as he can see his plan was working. Girls like Ayesha , who are egoistic and full of attitude , never do what people suggest them. That's why Aks has to plan in way that she thinks she is making the decision, but in real she is just doing what aks wants her to.

"Who? Who will go against your dad and help you ?"

"You Mr Akshay. You're gonna be my mentor from today. I know we started badly but now I'm ready to grow up. You show me the path and I'll follow you. You teach and I'll learn. You say and I'll do. I won't answer back or question you now. Just take me under you"

Aks was beaming inside as Ayesha , that bitchy daughter of his boss, who just yesterday hated his guts , Was offering herself to be under his command. Aks was surprised how just a little info on someone can be helpful to manipulate that person so easily. But he won't make it that easy for her.

"No no Mam. One day was enough. I can't pick a fight with your dad. He's moody and one angry ass."

Aks could see that even passing remarks over her dad was not making her angry or making her felling annoyed in any way.

"And what about your moods swing too Ayesha Mam. Today you're saying this, what if you're mood change by evening . How will you take orders from an employee of the company you own. Like if I told you meagre work will you do them? What if you make mistakes am I allowed to scold you? Am I allowed to boss you in office? I don't think that is allowed."

Ayesha was now acting very desperate as Aks was denying him something she wanted and for person like Ayesha that was not acceptable. She always got what she wanted. Aks was enjoying the struggle in her mind as he kept staring at those legs as she moves here and there in desperation.

"Aks you can't say no to me ok. I'm AYESHA. Don't act mean. Just do what I want"

"See again you're changing you're mood. How can I teach you when you won't listen to me. You must be AYESHA, but if you want to learn you have to be my intern. Just intern. Rest its upto you. You have to decide"

Ayesha can see that being strict with Aks is not gonna work. For now she needed his help and being rude to him was not going to help her.

"Ok ok. Aks please na. I'll do whatever you say. You just teach me the office work like any other intern under you. Just take me Aks . Take me under you. You order and I'll follow . But please take me"

As some passers by turned their head to watch aks being begged by a sexy girl and also the CEO daughter, to take her. Ayesha was unaware of how she sounded but it was fun for aks as he winked to the guys staring at him. He was enjoying her begging to him in middle of the office unaware of people staring at her ass and legs as he's is facing aks.

"Ok. But I have some rules. You break them, I become very angry and loose control. Just ask Jenny she has already experienced it. You become sure then I'll tell you"

"Yes.... yes.... anything you say"

"First rule: never question my authority. Don't question back. My words are the final words"

"Ok sir"

As Ayesha stood like a military cadet on her first day of training.

"Second rule: don't go running to your dad. If have a problem ask me. Don't go to anybody else other than me. You talk to someone else , don't come back to me."

Ayesha just stood there nodding her head in confirmation.

"3rd rule: No info passing. Anything between you and me is a secret. Not even Jenny can know. Then only I can trust you"

Aks can see that his authority has started to dig inside Ayesha. Where yesterday she was full of pride and ego. And today she was just standing like a little girl and agreeing to whatever terms he was saying . He was enjoying the feeling of dominating a rich brat like her, like a little bitch. Aks knew he can't put the real rules he wanted but those rules time will come too.

Ayesha didn't realized that but she had just made a deal with the devil. It's a deal that nobody can get out of and a deal nobody gets benefited. In the end the devil always gets you, and in this case fucks you.

"Rest rules I'll tell once you start following this ones. But one thing. When someone break rules in office we cut there salary. But you don't have a salary. So how will we fine you"

"Uhhhhh.... I don't know Akshay. Why don't you decide. I'll accept whatever you say"

Aks was now bursting with pride as she can see the attitude disappearing from Ayesha .

"Hmm. Well it shouldn't be that lenient that others can complain about. Ok. My favourite. You will get 3 strikes. 3 mistakes will be allowed. Once you're 3 chances are over, I'll decide the punishment and you have to do it , no questions asked."

Ayesha was unaware of corporate rules and working. She just thought about it as something that's common in the office and happily raised her hand to shake on the agreement between her and Aks.

"No no. No shaking . We hug here"

As Aks confidently moved forward and tried to move his hands around Ayesha to hug her tight , but Ayesha raised her hands and stopped him there. Aks was made to realize again that she's not that easy in giving up her defences.

"Well but I shake "

As Aks looked rejected and raised his hand to take Ayesha hand , she sudd let leapt forward and jumped over Aks . Her whole body fell over aks with her hands moving around his head and shoulders to embrace him. Her juicy breasts pressing hard against Aks chest. Aks can feel there hardness and there juiciness at the same time. Her body was so light weight he can easily held her as she dangles in his arms like her life dependent on it. Aks could look down and see her breats being squeezed together and instantly his cock responded in affirmation. Passers by were stopping to see how Ayesha was rubbing her body over a manager . Aks could see them staring and he just gave them a thumbs up and moved his hands over Ayesha back, as if to hold her. He just stopped above her tight ass but was getting more turned on by every second her body rubbed over his.

"Thank you, thank you, I can't tell how happy I am"

As aks kept holding her for some time. Then she released him and started to jump in excitement , giving aks the awesome view of her jumping breasts wobbling in air. Then he calmed her down before anybody would step in and took her back to the parking lot. Ayesha offered him to drop off at his home but he declined. But not before Ayesha wrote down her number , by herself, in Aks old Nokia phone and zoomed out of there.

Aks stood there watching her number in his old dumb phone . He just kept smiling as it was entertaining to watch how Ayesha was so easily letting herself into his plans. But after all that show of Ayesha breasts and her pussy Aks was finding it hard to control himself. He called a different number which he got just in the morning, thanks to Ayesha.

"Hey slut. I'm messaging you a address. Be there in half an hour. I have some work for you"

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls