Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Real life aunties outdoor assets ( Boobs, back, ass everything ) captured by me

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

View Poll Results: Which are the pics that you like most?
Aunties boobs in saree side view 138 60.00%
Aunties boobs in dress 71 30.87%
Aunties bare backs and bra visible 109 47.39%
Tight and rigid ass 80 34.78%
Sexy leggings 74 32.17%
Girls novel of boobs and ass 80 34.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th January 2017

anita.parth has many secret admirers
BC....Saari pic ki aisi taisi kar di. OOper wali pic mein cheeks aur lips kha gya `EDITING`mein aur second pic mein poora chehra. Kya comment karun in par, mere ladle Bhai ? Tu khud hi bata yaar...kewal inki chuchiyan aur gaand dekhne hi aate hain kya hum sab yahan par. Yaar, kam se kam inka thobda to dikha.

Old 11th January 2017

Bhai caligulla, mujhe nahin pata.....Tu pics ki kyon aisi taisi kar raha hai ? Hadd ho gyi yaar. Jab surrounding ko post karne se teri gaand fat rahi hai to kya jarurat hai bhai post karne ki. Mujhe pata hai ye shaandaar pics hain...lekin tune to yaar saara khel hi khatm kat diya.
Is pic mein is yellow saree wali Bhabhi ke paas ek aur maal pink saree mein khada hai. Yaar kuch to reham kia hota hum par....Kuchh to seekh bhai boobsloverni3 se ya phir Ozric se. PLZ...yaar!

I need again this curvaceous beauty`s all pics.

Old 11th January 2017

Bitterly crying...My God! Where is Ozric ? I want to know his address. He comes very rarely but whenever he comes, he thrills and rocks.
Hey Ozic! No one can beat you...You are amazing, incomparable, unique, spell bounding and entirely different in the world. You know how to click, how to edit, how to present...and finally how to make the people restless.

This beauty has made me mad and restless since you have posted her pics. She is sensuous, seductive, curvy, homely and overall lust oozing like a traditional homely wife. Uffff....Plz do come Ozric. You better can understand my situation...Yeh Dil Maange more!

+25

Bravo! May god bless you my adorable OZRIC. Waiting eagerly.....!

Last edited by anita.parth : 11th January 2017 at 04:24 PM. Reason: To add some more

Old 11th January 2017
ASS LOVER

PANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps database

Old 11th January 2017
ASS LOVER

PANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps database

Old 11th January 2017

thala_thalapathy is beginning to get noticed
general view: any guyz real experience in talking to these kind of hot aunties? why they want to wear sarees blouses like this outside ? Are they looking for sex always ?
Anybody having experience like in HUNTER hindi movie - hot looking neighbor marathi aunty and incest sex share ur views...keep enjoying..

Old 11th January 2017
Custom title

sachinvirat has hacked the reps databasesachinvirat has hacked the reps databasesachinvirat has hacked the reps databasesachinvirat has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsloverni3 View Post

6886 + 25

Disclaimer : All these pictures are collected from internet or some other thread in public forums. All Credits goes to original Uploader. If any one has objection against it, it will be removed as early as possible.

Old 11th January 2017
B♥♥BS
Visit my website

boobsloverni3 is one with the universeboobsloverni3 is one with the universeboobsloverni3 is one with the universeboobsloverni3 is one with the universeboobsloverni3 is one with the universeboobsloverni3 is one with the universeboobsloverni3 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by thala_thalapathy View Post
general view: any guyz real experience in talking to these kind of hot aunties? why they want to wear sarees blouses like this outside ? Are they looking for sex always ?
Anybody having experience like in HUNTER hindi movie - hot looking neighbor marathi aunty and incest sex share ur views...keep enjoying..
Bro first let me know, what is ur age? N where r u from ? I guess u r from South where aunties always hide their every single part of the body. So any lady outside of ur state exposing little will be hot as per u...Saree wearing style is a part of traditions n regions where are they from... it is nothing to do with sex n hottness of the ladies... Whatever u see in the thread all are normal ladies clicked in day today life... the only thing is ur mind set; How do u look towards them? Very few people think that they are hot n exposing purposely for sex apeal but that's not true to the best of my knowledge. And hunter is a movie it's totally different from real life... I don't understand y maximum B grade movies mainly made in South n where this concept of "mallu aunts" come from? South people are habitual of seeing fully covered aunties. And when they see something like this they get erected immediately.

Old 11th January 2017

Quote:
Bro first let me know, what is ur age? N where r u from ? I guess u r from South where aunties always hide their every single part of the body. So any lady outside of ur state exposing little will be hot as per u...Saree wearing style is a part of traditions n regions where are they from... it is nothing to do with sex n hottness of the ladies... Whatever u see in the thread all are normal ladies clicked in day today life... the only thing is ur mind set; How do u look towards them? Very few people think that they are hot n exposing purposely for sex apeal but that's not true to the best of my knowledge. And hunter is a movie it's totally different from real life... I don't understand y maximum B grade movies mainly made in South n where this concept of "mallu aunts" come from? South people are habitual of seeing fully covered aunties. And when they see something like this they get erected immediately.
Entirely agree with boobsloverni3......

Old 11th January 2017

Quote:

I am entirely agree with ni3 because as me also belong to Rajasthan and most of the married female put on their saree below their naval. You see that marwadi bhabhis are famous for their curves and manner to wear saree. I have seen mainy Jain Married Females who are so curvy and they all wear saree on hips....although their intention is not to expose themselves but it is their tradition and manner of daily life.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls