Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Building a PC? Best configuration for all budgets.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th April 2015
Custom title

baban4u is hunted by the papparazibaban4u is hunted by the papparazibaban4u is hunted by the papparazibaban4u is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 1.86 gb DL: 18.57 gb Ratio: 0.10
Question

Can you please advise which one would be the best GPU to go for i5 ?
and don't you think for just extra 1500 bucks it is better to go for i5?
Please suggest.

Old 25th April 2015
I am an Indian National
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
tinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to tinkerman1
UL: 2.61 gb DL: 2.92 gb Ratio: 0.89
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukhiatma View Post
No. You can connect your netbook to your monitor and set the resolution to the native resolution of your computer monitor.

Even an old dual core processor will do. Intel Atom processors are built for power efficiency over performance and that's what causes the lag. If you keep lots of tabs open, it would be good to invest some money into adding more RAM to your PC.
thank you following in your advice i have taken steps to consolidate my computer experience which has turned out to be superb

Old 13th May 2015
Hibernating

Proudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps database

This thread proved very helpful for me bro , ( as i am no expert of computers ,
and changed my decision of buying a gaming laptop into buying a gaming Desktop after reading yours and ghost bro's thread .

Last edited by Proudindian1 : 13th May 2015 at 06:23 PM.

Old 18th May 2015

beauty2 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 48.00 kb DL: 2.94 mb Ratio: 0.02
Sir i want to upgrade my pc, my current configuration is intel e2180 cpu, asus p5gc/mx1333 mobo, ram 2gb(2*1gb) ddr2, 160gb hdd. Please suggest good configuration to play games like call of duty latest, gta5 etc. I have budget of 15k for upgrade.

Old 20th May 2015
DustuChele73
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
bappa_h is one with the universebappa_h is one with the universebappa_h is one with the universebappa_h is one with the universe
UL: 2.65 gb DL: 30.65 gb Ratio: 0.09
Nice thread
Good Info
But I think u prefer Segate HDD. Presently performace of WD HDD is better compared to Segate in same price range.
And another info - If your CPU has duel channel memory controller always use RAM in pair, for example if you install 4GB RAM dont use single 4GB, use 2x2GB same ram for duel channel CPU for best performance.
If CPU has triple channel memory controller use 3 ram, if quad channel use 4 RAM instead of single ram module.
Please Visit My Thread : 1. Desi Girls & Women - My Collection | 2. My collection of Huge Boobs 3. Very Hot & Sexy Babes - For pleasure of your eyes.(HUGE COLLECTION) | 4. Amateur Female from all over the World - Full Sets only
========================================================

Old 11th June 2015

KIS2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi friends, purchased Gigabyte 81 series mother board today but it is not fitting on the backside of old cabinet... Need different I/O shield i.e. mother board back cover.. Where can I get it..? Is it not provided with mother board..??

Please pm me if possible with the solution..

Thank you.

Old 11th June 2015
Mr. Chutiya
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.32 gb DL: 3.65 gb Ratio: 3.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIS2012 View Post
Hi friends, purchased Gigabyte 81 series mother board today but it is not fitting on the backside of old cabinet... Need different I/O shield i.e. mother board back cover.. Where can I get it..? Is it not provided with mother board..??

Please pm me if possible with the solution..

Thank you.
New I/O shield should be provided with the motherboard. Contact the seller.

Old 12th June 2015
Hibernating

Proudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps databaseProudindian1 has hacked the reps database
Informative thread , hats off

Last edited by Proudindian1 : 12th June 2015 at 02:49 PM.

Old 14th June 2015

KIS2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukhiatma View Post
New I/O shield should be provided with the motherboard. Contact the seller.

Contacted and got one... Thanks bro...

Old 16th July 2015
^_^ Mistah J fo Life ♥
Visit my website

Harley Quinn has received several accoladesHarley Quinn has received several accoladesHarley Quinn has received several accoladesHarley Quinn has received several accolades
Does Cache Memory really matter?
I is gunna buy a Laptop with 2mb of CM, is it fine for a quad-core?
PS: have 8gb of RAM!

Last edited by Harley Quinn : 16th July 2015 at 05:16 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls