Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > England tour of India 2016-17 (5 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20s) :- News, Chat & Discussion Thread

View Poll Results: India will be victorious in
All three series (test, odi, t20) 33 63.46%
one day internationals & tests 10 19.23%
one day internationals & t20s 1 1.92%
test series & t20 series 2 3.85%
only test series 3 5.77%
only odi series 1 1.92%
only t20 series 0 0%
None 2 3.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago

raja1390 is beginning to get noticed
Looks blue all over need different color pattern.

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Dhoni is still in Center

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
in India everybody wants to become batsman
Sab Sachin/Sehwag/Kohli banna chahte h...... koi Zaheer/Kapil/chetan na banna chahta

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

Commet bro spinners wicket lene mei sabse age q h S Warne M Murildharna A Kumble ........ G Mcgrath bhi kafi piche h inse jabki Warne Aus ka hoke bhi Mcgrath se aage h

Old 1 Week Ago
Love Failure
Visit my website

poospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
Dhoni is still in Center
may be it was taken just week ago bro

Old 1 Week Ago
Love Failure
Visit my website

poospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
Commet bro spinners wicket lene mei sabse age q h S Warne M Murildharna A Kumble ........ G Mcgrath bhi kafi piche h inse jabki Warne Aus ka hoke bhi Mcgrath se aage h
Muralitharan in front with 800 wickets in tests and warne has 708 wics

Old 1 Week Ago
Love Failure
Visit my website

kumble has 600plus wics

Old 1 Week Ago
Love Failure
Visit my website

McGrath is a pace king

Old 1 Week Ago
Love Failure
Visit my website

but in ODIs sachin has more wicket then the great warne

Old 1 Week Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
INDIA A v ENGLAND 2nd practice match

ENG - 282 all out

IND A - 283/4, 39.4 overs

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls