Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > video of Priyanka Chopra getting close with actress Sofia Vergara is going VIRAL!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th January 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
video of Priyanka Chopra getting close with actress Sofia Vergara is going VIRAL!

Actress Priyanka Chopra is riding high on the pillion of success with her recognition in Hollywood. The actress was recently a part of the 'Golden Globe Award' in California and there her golden dress which she donned for the event night got her a lot of compliments.
Recently, PC shared a video with Hollywood actress Sophia Vergara. In the video, the duo is seen doing something fishy in the lift and they pretend to get shocked as the lift door opened suddenly.

Video

Source

Old 10th January 2017
The Season of Love

deewa is hunted by the papparazideewa is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 83.95 mb DL: 445.10 mb Ratio: 0.19
too cheap publicity stunt

Old 10th January 2017
Banned

Monty Balli has disabled reputations
kahaan sofia vergara aur kahaan priyanka choopra

Old 10th January 2017

arunranjith08 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 793.08 mb DL: 866.58 mb Ratio: 0.92
The small breasted PC must have been awestruck by the size of Sofia's melons & begging Sofia to allow her to touch those melons & be her lesbian partner. PC's cousin Parineeti is already way ahead in the game & has found her lesbo partner in Sania Mirza. PC go girl catch em all.

Old 11th January 2017
Banned

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYoAdvvt2Ag

Priyanka's Lesboship attraction is all known to us, when she seduced Madhuri dixit, ...

General - Priyanka chopra veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery tightly sex-seduces Madhuri Dixit,...

Old 11th January 2017
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
whizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan69 View Post
< image >

Actress Priyanka Chopra is riding high on the pillion of success with her recognition in Hollywood. The actress was recently a part of the 'Golden Globe Award' in California and there her golden dress which she donned for the event night got her a lot of compliments.
Recently, PC shared a video with Hollywood actress Sophia Vergara. In the video, the duo is seen doing something fishy in the lift and they pretend to get shocked as the lift door opened suddenly.

Video

Source
I can see her tonsils, hard palate, even a cavity on one of her upper molars. Never seen anyone in Hwood 'open' up that way.

Old 11th January 2017
Banned

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by whizkido View Post
I can see her tonsils, hard palate, even a cavity on one of her upper molars. Never seen anyone in Hwood 'open' up that way.
Piggy is ugly and on top of it, the longest pair of lips ever, consuming the whole lip-stick in just one stroke,.. that elephant like neck, kallu skin color, kaali-koobadi-kalooti, with mountain size of ego,....wrestler like muscles,.... and over all a piece of shitt...

In the serial Quantico, during that bathroom sex scene, and car's sex scene,..... the firangii's disgust n' dismay of having sex with such a black-shitt, sheedy, ugly lady ( so called Miss world of decades ago,..) is clearly shown on his face,....!!

Piggy has expressions like......... she is offering / favoring him for a female good-looking body, ( during that Car's fakk ) to have sex with,.. But his expressions seem clearly,.... is of utter dismay and disgust,...to have such blacky dirty Asians,...

The picture here in da first post, also portrays the same - fiirangi's feelings

/

Last edited by ChandrakantOza : 11th January 2017 at 11:31 AM.

Old 11th January 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Balli View Post
kahaan sofia vergara aur kahaan priyanka choopra
Priyanka Chopra and Meryl Streep are both international film stars.

Priyanka ji took a selfie of them both at the Golden Globes last week. I get pic directly from Priyanka ji's Twitter feed, where she is having a whopping 160 lakh followers. :veryfamous: You can see how hot Piggy looks with her goth sorta lipstick. Moreover, Priyanka ji's dress or gown is very shiny and shiny also, I means glittering.

Old 12th January 2017
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
whizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accolades
You usually dont see pics of girls posting pics with other girls in Hwood like you do in Bwood. Very soon, she's going to be all over the news for being an alleged lezzie

Old 12th January 2017
REMO
Visit my website

remo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to remo_ram2
Priyanka chopra and Sofia vergara caught in awkwar movemen in lift during golden glob
Link: http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?p=918425
Description: Priyanka chopra and Sofia vergara making out in elevator at golden globe 2017.mp4 - 5.66 MB
File Name:
File Size: 0

Link: http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?p=918425

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls