Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Mumbai utterly disappoints.

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th January 2017

Ambernath is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
Why don't you get the hell out of Mumbai and move to Moscow/Berlin/Paris/Tokyo anywhere you please ..

You are a native of Mumbai .. what the heck did you ever contribute?

and if you think that your grudges even matter .. then wake up bro .. none care .. u are no one!
I never said that I am someone significant. I never said that I contributed anything to that city nor did I want anyone to care about my opinion. I just expressed my dismay about the lower than expected standards of that place. If the replier's own level was decent he would have concurred that I am stating facts and calling spade a spade.

Last edited by Ambernath : 9th January 2017 at 08:51 PM.

Old 10th January 2017

zopadpatti_kapoor has received several accoladeszopadpatti_kapoor has received several accoladeszopadpatti_kapoor has received several accoladeszopadpatti_kapoor has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny456 View Post
Invite him for the darkgirl pantyless party then he might change his opinion.
Yes mate we cordingly invite MR.Ambarnath to darkgirl's pantyless party, which is happening at our world famous zopadpatti in Mumbai.

I'm sure Mumbai will never disappoint you

Old 10th January 2017

zopadpatti_kapoor has received several accoladeszopadpatti_kapoor has received several accoladeszopadpatti_kapoor has received several accoladeszopadpatti_kapoor has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambernath View Post
I never said that I am someone significant. I never said that I contributed anything to that city nor did I want anyone to care about my opinion. I just expressed my dismay about the lower than expected standards of that place. If the replier's own level was decent he would have concurred that I am stating facts and calling spade a spade.
How could you speak about entire Mumbai when you never visited our zopadpatti

As I said in my earlier post we've organised darkgirl's pantyless party this weekend.

After party I'll take you to beautiful nala in our zopadpatti, where you and me will shit in the naala while having tomato popcorn We'll have great sea link in front of us.

Old 10th January 2017
Mr. Chutiya
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.32 gb DL: 3.65 gb Ratio: 3.37
How pathetic can one be that you need to use an alias to reaffirm whatever you are saying, whatever agenda you seem to be pushing (to make yourself feel better)?

I suggest reevaluating your life, stop being so judgemental of others, and stop using aliases to reply to yourself.

Thread closed

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls